5 Simple Tricks To Increase Jio 4G Net Speed
For sure, Reliance Jio is offering wonderful services to its 100 million subscribers, but the low speed issue is ruining the pressure of 4G internet speed. With 5 Simple Tricks To Increase Jio 4G Net Speed you can boost the speed. Jio subscribers are usually facing low speed problem even when the SIM is featuring 4G speed. The Jio speed is usually amazing while using Jio Cinema or Jio TV, but when it comes to other services, the speed seems dragging. However, the fact cannot be changed that Jio net speed varies from area to area. Many Jio users think that the only possible way to increase the speed is by purchasing a new SIM. Before making such decision, you should try these 5 possible solutions on How To increase Jio 4G Speed.
Simple Tricks To Increase Jio 4G Net Speed
The Jio internet speed differs in area to area. You should first check the available Jio 4G Net Speed in your area and then precede future to boost the speed. Here are few steps to increase Jio 4G speed.
- First of all, go to the phone’s “Settings”
- Press on “Mobile Networks” option
- After that, go to Access Point Name (APN) of your Jio 4G Sim Card
- Choose the SIM Slot of your “Jio SIM”
- Press the Menu tab that is placed at top right corner
- Choose new APN
- Lastly, hit “Save” tab
Setting the APN Network To Increase Jio 4g Speed
|MMS proxy||Not Set|
|MMS port||Not Set|
|MNC||857, 863 or 874|
|Authentication type||Not Set|
You can restore those settings at any time. You need to make those changes and then you will get the high-speed internet.
You can also install one of the following applications to improve the Jio 4G VoLTE Net speed. These apps are easily accessible from PlayStore.
Apps TO Boost Jio 4G Speed:
- MTK Engineering mode
- VPN master or snap VPN
- Shortcut Master (LITE)
- Speed Booster and Optimizer app
The Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE Net uses 3 LTE bands namely Band 3 (1800Mhz), Band 5 (850Mhz) and Band 40 (2300Mhz). Just in case are not interested to install any of the applications on your smartphone, here are few steps which will increase the speed of Jio 4G Sim Card and you’ll also be able to enhance the band coverage.
- Best speed: Band 40> Band 3> Band 5
- Best coverage: Band 5> Band 3> Band 40
To increase speed follow these simple steps
- Open up the dialer application and Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Choose phone information option
- Select “Set preferred network type”
- Select LTE Only
Well this method is not known by many, but once used you can easily increase your 4G speed.
- First of all, download UC mini browser which is easily available on PlayStore
- Just for a test purpose, try to download bunch of videos or apps and then pause those downloads
- Now open the VPN master or Snap Vpn and connect to the server
- After that, check your downloading speed it will reach up to 10-20 Mbps within a min.
Clearing cache will surely improve your device performance. Android system stores so data by using few files and apps for improving user experience. These cache files must be cleared. Reliance jio works a bit different way whether we talk about the SIM settings or the jio apps data. The Jio apps data prevents the users from downloading massive content. So if you remove cache, you will really experience boost in internet speed.
- Go To Your Device Android Settings
- Then visit Storage and USB
- Under Internal Storage just tap on cached Data
- Just confirm by pressing OK on clear cached Data
Now experience video calling, social sharing internet shopping, chatting and much more cool stuff with you Jio SIM.
So, with these few simple tricks you can increase the speed of your Jio 4G Net. For more updated info, stay connected with us only at coolexample.in