AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment
Give a lift to your career as Airports Authority of India is looking for passionate job seekers who can apply against AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017. Individuals who meet the eligibility criteria of 84 JA Jobs can apply right now by submitting the AAI Junior Assistant application from through online mode. Individuals are informed to fill and submit the application form on or before 14-10-2017. You can access complete details regarding AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 by going through Airports Authority of India Notification that is available on the official website, @aai.aero. To grab this golden opportunity just go through the below section of this web page.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment
|Name Of Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Number Of Vacancies||84|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Qualification Required||Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Personal Interview|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||24-09-2017|
|Last Date To Apply||14-10-2017|
Airports Authority of India Vacancies
Junior Assistant (Fire Services): 84
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Junior Assistant Jobs
Those who are interested to apply against Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Recruitment, must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in relevant discipline from a well recognized institute or university with good academic record.
Aspirants applying for Airports Authority of India Jobs must not be less than 18 years and more than the maximum age limit fixed by the organization. However, reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age as per the guidelines governing the organization.
Candidates appointed for Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Recruitment will get an attractive and impressive amount of pay scale amounting Rs. 12,500-28,500/- per month. Other allowances will also be given to appointed contenders as per the directives of organization.
To select eligible and deserving candidates, the recruitment panel of Airports Authority of India will conduct written exam and interview on pre-described date. Candidates are advised to prepare themselves well before facing such process.
Steps To Apply for Airports Authority of India JA Recruitment
- First of all, visit Airports Authority of India Official Website that is www.aai.aero.
- Now move your cursor towards the “Careers” tab that is given on the left side at the middle of the page.
- On the new page hit on an appropriate link to apply for AAI Junior Assistant Vacancy.
- Now AAI Recruitment Notification will appear in front of you, read the notification clearly.
- If you are eligible to apply, press suitable link for to apply for AAI JA Recruitment.
- Fill the AAI Junior Assistant Online Application Form with correct information and relevant documents.
- After furnishing the application form, upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- Next, hit on ‘Submit’ button and your application form will automatically get submitted.
- Lastly, take out a hard copy of filled application form for future use.
Important Dates To Remember
- Last date to submit 1 & 2nd part of Application Form: 14-10-2017
- Ending date to submit Application Fees i.e. complete Online Application Form: 16-10-2017
Check Best & Low Cost Airlines: Top 10 Airlines in India 2017
This is all about the latest job opportunity titled as “AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017–18”. For more details stay connected with us only at coolexample.in or go through the Official Link.