Air India Air transport service limited has introduced a notification regarding AIATSL Recruitment 2017. Dedicated and talented aspirants can fill up 186 vacant post of handyman & various other. If you are interested to work in Mumbai in this state owned organization for better growth opportunities, then must apply for AIATSL jobs.
We have discussed all significant details regarding selection process, job openings with each eligibility criteria, AIATSL application form, and procedure to apply for the same. The company is searching for young and hard working contenders for below mentioned 186 vacancies. Selected aspirants will get to fill up the posts of store and office agent, handyman and many more. The last date to apply for job opening in air transport Service Corporation is 14 March 2017.
|Name Of The Board||Air India Air transport service limited|
|Post Name||Handyman, Store Agent And Others|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview|
|Last Date To Apply||14 march 2017|
Check Out| WBSEDCL Recruitment
|Name Of The Posts||Posts|
|Utility Agent cum Driver||7|
- Candidates who are applying for the post of store agent must have experience of 1 year in inventory management or store or clearing agency and graduate from reputed institute.
- Those who are applying for the post of Office Agent must be graduated along with minimum 1 year of experience in ground handling, procurement, office work or store handling.
- For the post of handyman, aspirants must be possessing 1 year of experience in the following fields – warehousing agency, dispatch or ground handling agency.
- The eligibility criteria for the post of utility agent cum driver is that candidates must be having experience of one year in material handling, warehousing agency, ground handling or clearing agency only.
|ONGC Recruitment||UPPSC Recruitment|
The aspirants applying for AIASTL vacancies must not have their age above 30 years.
- All the general category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 500 via demand draft.
- There is no application fee for OBC/SC/ST candidates.
- Group Discussion
- Screening Process
- Pre- Medical Examination
How to Apply For Air India Air transport service limited Recruitment 2017?
- The interested applicants need to open the firm official website i.e. www.airindia.in
- Then hit on “careers” option which is mentioned on the bottom of home page.
- Check the notification of prescribed post and read out the terms and condition regarding job.
- Download the application form and fill up in prescribed manner.
- Attach all testimonials and required documents including photograph, identity proof etc properly.
- Then candidates have to post their application form at the below given postal address.
Follow To See| ICICI Bank Recruitment
Air India Air Transport Services Ltd
Sign across 1st Floor Transport Workshop
Building Air India GSD Complex
Sahar Andhiri (East) Mumbai – 400099
We have provided all details regarding AIATSL Recruitment 2017. For more updates and information, stay in touch with our web portal i.e. coolexample.in
Find Out More Jobs!!!
|Pharma Jobs||TCS Recruitment|
|HDFC Bank Recruitment||Tech Mahindra Walkin|
|BRBNMPL Recruitment||SBI PO Recruitment|