Airtel Call Center Jobs
In Regard to Latest announcement made by one of the largest Telecom service provider, Airtel Call Center Jobs there is an assortment of vacancies for BPO Jobs in English or Hindi at Delhi NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Chandigarh and several big cities of India. Through an impressive amount of salary package 16-25k, competent and non technical personals are required. Grasp this chance by applying online Throughout Jan 2017.
Airtel is a well renowned organization, offering all Customer Service jobs with ease and console, if you become a part of this company, it will be a real achievement and tribute for you. Job Seeker who are searching BPO Jobs in Delhi Ncr, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, and other gigantic cities they can grab this opportunity by applying online as soon as possible. To serve you the best, we are here with brief description of Airtel BPO Jobs where you may boost your career. Have a glance below to be acquainted more with Qualifications required, Pay Scale, Mode of Assortment, How to apply etc.
Airtel Call Center Jobs
|Organization Name||Airtel Call Center|
|Last Date to Apply||Throughout Jan 2017|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Post Graduate|
|Type of Industry||BPO|
|Work Location||Delhi NCR (Noida, Gurgaon) ,Bangalore, other metro cities|
|Job Description||Call Centre Jobs|
|Salary offered||16-25 k (1.8 L-3.0 L)|
Latest Job Openings at Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi NCR
Qualifications Requirements for Airtel India Jobs
- At Airtel Job Openings, aspirants possessed Graduate may apply. Even contenders who have given exams for last year are also eligible.
- Preference will be given to non technical students.
- Contenders with backlogs/arrears in their degree can also grab this golden chance.
Major Skills required
- Good communication Skills gets preference.
- Capable to work in Day Shifts or Night Shifts
- Competence to deal with Clients Queries
- If contender is having some prior experience in Customer Service industry, adds a further advantage, when applying at Airtel BPO.
Check Out: Airtel Payment Bank Recruitment 2017
- At Airtel India, attractive salary starting from 1, 80,000 per annum to 3,00,000 will be offered depending on the skills.
- Starting from Rs.16000 per month to near about Rs. 25000, as per the potential of applying contender.
- Along with this, contenders may also get allowances and other incentives based on their potential and skills.
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Photo ID Proof(Pan Card/ Driving License/College ID/Passport
- Experience Letter(Joined any Organization Prior)
Check Here: Google India Recruitment 2017
4 Step Selection Procedure
For getting jobs in English or Hindi at Airtel BPO, following stated procedure is adopted as per the norms of the organization.
- “Written Test” will be held on the desired date.
- Subsequent to “Written Test”, contender has to qualify “Versant test”
- After that, selected contenders are called for “Process test” and “Personal Interview” to be held on a particular date as per the norms of the Airtel BPO.
- Those who clear the Interview get jobs at Airtel Call Center.
- At last, Process Training of 30-40 Days (salary provided for 40 days after completion of training).
Hope you have got all the relevant information about Airtel Call Center Jobs. This is the right time to boost your career at Airtel Jobs as it is offering Salary 16-25k for English/ BPO. To know about Upcoming Airtel Call Center Jobs, stay updated on coolexample.in