Airtel Payment Bank Offers
To delight the customers, Airtel Payments Bank which is a part of telcom giant Bharti Airtel has launched Airtel Payment Bank Offers. By opening of a savings account, you will avail 1 Min Talktime for Every Rs1/- Deposit. In order to boost the digital payment system in the economy, this step is taken out. Airtel Payment Bank went for testing frameworks and procedures ahead of a full scale pan Indian launch.
Airtel Payment Bank Offers
1 Min Talktime for Every Rs1/- Deposit
- Free talk time of 1000 minutes on Airtel mobile number is provided for first time deposits only. For this, customer has to open an account with a deposit of Rs 1,000 only.
- Just grab the offer and make Airtel to airtel calls to anyone in any part of the world.
- With a validity of 30 days, you can avail this benefit.
- As per the guidelines of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), you can easily deposit a maximum Rs. 1 lakh in the payment bank account.
- Within the first two days of the Airtel payments bank in India, around 10,000 customers take the benefit by opening their saving accounts.
Read This: Best Mobile Payment/Wallet Apps in India
Benefits Of Opening A Saving Account With Airtel Payment Banking
You can avail the following benefits by opening your bank account.
- Your Airtel mobile number will be used as your bank account number for various transactions.
- “Free money transfer” facility is also provided in which you may remittance your money to any bank account in India.
- To keep you secure and safe, “Personal Accidental Insurance of Rs. 1 Lac” with every Savings Account is provided.
- Like digital Banking, you may enjoy quick and paperless accounting by just using an Aadhaar card based e-KYC.
Airtel Payments Bank Rolled Out Pilot Services In Rajasthan
- With the main motto to test its systems and processes, pilot services were rolled out in Rajasthan.
- At Airtel retail outlets, customers can easily open their bank accounts in various towns and villages.
- These banks offer a wide range of basic and convenient services to its regular customers.
- By the end of this year, Airtel Bank plans to expand its merchant network in Rajasthan to 100,000 retail outlets.
- By using e-KYC through Aadhar card, customers may avail the facilities like cash deposit and withdrawal from their accounts.
Check This Out: One Plus 3T Launched In India
Airtel starts India’s first payments bank service, to pay 7.25% interest
It offers highest rate of interest which is 7.25% per annum on deposits. As compared to other commercial banks, this is offering highest interest rate. Not only this, Airtel Payments Bank cares for your security so an insurance of Rs.1 lakh is also provided. Along with this, it has encouraged additional benefit by giving a boost to digital India.
Shashi Arora, MD & CEO Of Airtel Payments Bank Statements
Airtel Payments Bank MD & CEO, Shashi Arora stated, “We are leveraging Airtel’s telecom ecosystem to bring banking services to the doorsteps of every Indian. We are confident that this additional benefit along with the industry-best interest rate on deposits will encourage customers to open accounts with us and give a big boost to customer acquisition.”
Do You Know? How To Use Paytm Wallet For Money Transfer?
Finally, you get all the details related to Airtel Payment Bank Offers. Being a part of telcom giant Bharti Airtel, 1 Min Talktime for Every Rs1/- Deposit is provided in order to boost the digital payment system in the economy. For more updates, stay tuned with our web portal coolexample.in