Axis Bank Jobs
The third reputed and largest banking corporation, axis bank has released a notification regarding jobs on various profiles. Axis Bank Jobs 2017 is going on and candidates are invited to fill up various posts for BDE, sale manager & other. If you want to be part of well recognized private banking institute, then hurry up and grab this beneficial chance. The firm is not only providing opportunities to fresh aspirants but experience one as well.
We have provided all essentials details regarding job openings, selection process, and qualification requirement and applying process. The bets salary will be provided to the dedicated and eligible intellectuals. Scroll down the page to check the out relevant details regarding axis bank vacancies. This could be a golden chance to pursue your career in this excellent banking organization.
Axis Bank Jobs
|Name Of The Board||Axis Bank|
|Post Name||Sales manager, branch head and others|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Banking sector|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview|
|Recruitment process||Going on|
- Branch Sales Manager
- Branch Head
- Branch: Relationship Manager
- RB – Affluent Business: IS – Service Relationship Manager
Branch Sales Manager
The branch sale manger is responsible for supervising the sales function. The corporation wants aspirants who can manage the sales operation of the bank effectively. The individual will be responsible for maintaining saving and current accounts. The BDEs has main task to regularly monitor the meeting regarding ales functions etc. There is no experience required for this posts, fresher’s can freely apply for this pots.
One of the prominent positions in the corporation is branch head as they have key responsibilities to manage the entire operational functions of bank. Those candidate are required who have capability to take care the transaction flow, profit and business development functions. The branch head must be ensure with all policies, terms and conditions of bank including statuary reports, balance sheet, etc.
Branch: Relationship Manager
Branch relationship manager is considered as topmost position in firm. The key role of RM is to provide effective solutions to the customers to meet their financial requirement. The aspirants will be responsible for enhancing the profitability for customers as well enhancing liabilities. Moreover, the relationship manger also generates new customers through stock and NRI brokers. The axis bank is looking for those aspirants who are having 2-6 years of experience in this field.
RB – Affluent Business: IS – Service Relationship Manager
Service relationship manager play a vital role in offering superior customer service including domestic and foreign customers. Also assist customers in solving their queries related to investment transactions and enhance interaction abilities in cross selling products including credit cards etc. The bank needs aspirants who are having an experience of 2-3 years in this respective profile. The minimum qualification required for this post is post graduation.
1647 Job Openings: APEX Bank Recruitment
- Candidates must be graduated with 60% marks from recognized university.
- For the post of service relationship manger, the aspirants must be postgraduate from reputed university.
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
- The minimum age limitation to apply for the above posts is 18 years.
- The maximum age limitation to apply for the above mentioned posts is 28 years.
Current Vacancies: ICICI Bank Sales Officer Recruitment
- Preliminary Exam
How To Apply For Axis Bank Recruitment 2017?
- All the interested aspirants must visit to the bank official website i.e. www.axisbank.com
- After login to the website, select the “career” option mentioned at the top of the home page.
- Then you will get to see various job openings under head current openings, select a perfect suitable post and read the notification and terms and conditions carefully.
- Then apply for the suitable posts by selecting “apply online” option.
- Read out the notification and requirements properly to complete the process of application.
- Fill up the application from with all relevant details and hit on submit button for application form submission.
- Save the unique registration number for further reference
Start a Good Career by applying for: HDFC Bank Recruitment
We have provided all details regarding Axis Bank Jobs 2017. Viewers will be updated with more information soon till then stay connected with coolexample.in
Check Govt/Private Bank Exam: