Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Axis Bank conducts its Axis Bank Young Bankers Program every year to build up their career in right direction. In 2018 11th edition of Axis Bank Young Bankers Program (ABYB) will be launched. ABYB Post Graduate Diploma in Banking is organized every year to nurture pool of young talents in the field of banking.
This Bank offers rewarding career development paths subject to the employee’s perspective. Axis bank provides its employees regular chances to perform well by conducting regular training programs and seminars. To know more about Axis Bank Young Bankers Program (ABYB) eligibility criteria, age limitations, salary details, allowance, accommodation and coaching fees you must go through the underneath section of the page which is specially designed for you.
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Applying aspirants must possess graduate Degree from any stream, with 55% and above in their FINAL year of graduation or aggregate of 55% and above in graduation are eligible to apply for this stated program.
The candidate applying for this program should not have age of more than 25 years. It means she must be born after 1st April 1991. The relaxation in the age will be as per the norms of the organization.
Check More! Axis Bank Jobs
- Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5, 000/- per month for the first 9 months At the time of internship aspirants will receive 12,000/- per month.
- Appointed contenders will get salary of Rs. 4.01 lakh per annum (Gross CTC).
Details of Other Allowance
|Fixed Gross CTC||Rs. 2,53,800/-|
|Staff Loan Benefit||Rs. 65,640/-|
|Performance Bonus||Rs. 54,000/-|
|Total Gross CTC||Rs. 4,01,052/-|
- The selection of candidates will be done on the two basis, which aims at selecting candidates whom are most likely to complete the roles offered by the bank.
- Applying contenders will be selected through a selection process consisting of an online Aptitude test followed by an interview.
- The Aptitude test will be conducted online.
- The test duration will be of 2 hours (approximately).
- The test will assess the proficiency of candidates in the areas of below mentioned 4 modules
Look On! Syndicate Bank Recruitment
|S No.||Module Name||Duration (minutes)|
Program Fees And Funding
Fees will be payable as per the payment schedule below.
|Term||Fees||Service Tax @ 14%||Swachh Bharat Cess @ 0.5%||Total Fees (approx)|
How To Apply For Axis Banks Young Bankers Program
Candidates interested in applying for the ABYB program can apply. Here is a step-by-step process on how to:
- Visit and foremost step is that the candidate has to visit the official website www.axisbank.com
- Hit on the Careers tab at the bottom of the page followed Young Bankers Program Or go directly to the Young Bankers Program page
- Click on Apply Now tab at the left of the page
- Fill up the application form that opens up and fill the necessary details.
- Pay the application fees after completing the application process
- An e-mail will be sent to confirm receipt of application fees.
Also See! RBS Recruitment
ABYB Program Curriculum
The outline of the curriculum trimester-wise:
- First Trimester: Basics of Banking, IT in Banking, Business communication, Managerial Economics, Business Mathematics and Statistics, Accounting, General management
- Second Trimester: Banking and allied services, Banking environment, Advanced Business communication, Receipts and Payment systems, Lending
- Third Trimester: Areas of learning covered will comprise of Financial Planning, Foreign Exchange, Credit Risk management, Retail banking, Treasury Management, Recovery Management, Business analytics
- Fourth Trimester: On the job learning, in form of internship and project work
|Application window opens||March, 2018|
|Last date of application||March, 2018|
|Online assessments||April, 2018|
|Interview process||April, 2018|
|Payment of caution deposit fees||May, 2018|
|Program starts||June, 2018|
So, this was all about the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2018. Now you can easily apply for 2018 ABYB Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and get in touch with your dream job in the banking sector.
If you need have any queries then feel free to mention it in the comment box. Our team members will assist in solving your queries as soon as possible.
You Can Also Look Out This!!!
|Bank Of India SO Recruitment||ICICI Bank PO Recruitment|
|Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment||OBC Bank Recruitment|