Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
BOB job openings!!! BOB has recently circulated a job notification as Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2017. BOB Bank is hiring hardworking and eligible candidates for its 1200 Probationary Officer Jobs. Bank of Baroda is a well recognized government bank and to get a job in such a reputed bank is to secure future. Keen contenders are invited to apply for BOB vacancies by filling the online application form that carries a small amount of fees.
To get selected, aspirants need to qualify in BOB online exam. Last date to submit BOB recruitment application form is scheduled on 01-05-2017. After the last date, no online application forms will be submitted. Bank Of Baroda vacancies is a great opportunity for job seekers, so don’t miss this chance and utilize your time. If you are eager to fetch all the relevant info about Bank Of Baroda Recruitment, go through the information given below.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
Are You Falling Under The Right Age Criteria?
The minimum and maximum age limit fixed by the bank is 20 years and 28 years respectively. Age limit of the appliers falling under special category will be relaxed as per the norms of the government.
Follow To See! India Post Office Recruitment
Qualification Required For BOB Vacancy:
Contenders, who are willing to apply for Probationary Officer recruitment in Bank Of Baroda, must have completed graduation in relevant field with minimum of 55% of marks form a well recognized university or institution. Candidates belonging to ST / SC / OBC / PWD category, must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in any of the field.
Check Out BOB Selection Procedure:
Selection of the candidates will be totally based up on their performance in online exam followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview. Candidates are advised to prepare themselves before facing such rounds.
Check Out! HP Postal Circle Recruitment
Mandatory Amount Of Fee To Pay:
Candidates belonging to ST / SC / OBC / PWD, need to pay a sum of Rs. 100/- as application fee. General / OBC / Ex-servicemen are required to pay Rs. 750/- as application fee.
Applying Process For Bank Of Baroda Recruitment:
- Candidates, who are applying for BOB jobs, firstly need to visit the official website of BOB that is – www.bankofbaroda.com
- On the home page, hit on “Career” tab and then press “Recruitment” tab which is given on the menu bar.
- Applicants can now go for the appropriate link.
- Read all the information clearly and furnish the application form with correct details.
- Now, attach the required documents, photographs, cast certificate (if required) and all other mandatory documents with the application form.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button so that your application form will automatically get submitted.
- Don’t forget to take out a hard copy of the filled application form for future use.
Look On! Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment
Important Dates To Remember:
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 01-04-2017 to 01-05-2017
- Last date for Online Registration:01-05-2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination:12-05-2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative):27-05-2017
This is all about Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2017. To get more recent updates, stay tuned with us through our web portal that is coolexample.in
You Should Also Put An Eye On This!!!
|YES Bank Careers|
|High Court Recruitment|