Best Mobile Payment/ Wallet Apps in India
Welcome to the cashless world!!! The era of carrying bulky wallets is over now. We are here with Best Mobile Payment /Wallet Apps in India. The digital trend in India has shifted gears and embraced mobile wallets with open arms. Let your prepaid or postpaid mobile recharge done within seconds by pressing a finger on your smart phone. These are the best mobile apps that do not let you to pay your electricity bills but to do almost everything. Along with it, these are best designed to meet all your payment needs conveniently and quickly.
Just enjoy cashless shopping anytime, anywhere with best shopping sites like Jabong, e-bay, flipkart and many more. Not only this, you may send money easily and quickly to your friends or banks within seconds as remittance facility is also there. Just download it for Android, Ios or windows as soon as possible to avail the best offers provided by them. Open, semi-open, closed or semi-closed are the various categories of mobile wallets which you may use depending upon the type of usage and payment methods. Check out the Best mobile payments wallet apps from the below page.
Best Mobile Payment/ Wallet Apps in India
- Vodafone M-pesa
- Oxigen Wallet
- Airtel Money
Payment Apps In India
Only wallet that supports bookings on IRCTC with getting license from RBI to set up a payment bank is Paytm. You know this wallet app lets you to send money to anyone with a mobile phone number. Even transfer facility is there in which you may transfer the money to any bank account. Uber, Bookmyshow, and Makemytrip are its wallet partners. Along with this, shopping, travel, entertainment, and food are its other categories. Along with mobile recharges, DTH plans, and bill payments but from February 2014, it has come up with e-commerce marketplace.
It facilitates the following key features
- Not only by using debit cards, credit cards, or netbanking but the wallet may be topped up with IMPS merchant payments.
- Whether you’re taking a cab ride with Uber, or ordering a meal via Foodpanda, you may experience good life here.
- Just enjoy great deals on e-commerce store where not only all sorts of electronics are purchased but also gets pretty big cashbacks into the Paytm wallet.
Download: Paytm for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry and Ovi
Also Check: How To Use Paytm Wallet For Money Transfer?
Being acquired by Snapdeal in April 2015, FreeCharge has come up with its own digital wallet. Along with this, it is one of the quickest and easiest ways for recharges and bills. For already users of Snapdeal which is one of the biggest online shopping sites, FreeCharge is quite beneficial to them.
Main features of FreeCharge wallet app are listed below
- Not only with debit cards or credit cards, the wallet may be topped up via an app or from the Web browser.
- You may recharge easily any prepaid or postpaid mobile phone using this wallet.
- Not only this, Electricity bills and DTH can be paid easily without any discomfort by its users.
- Metro card recharging feature of freecharge is becoming popular day by day due to its large usage.
Download: FreeCharge for Android, iOS and Windows Phone
Bipin Preet Singh is not only the founder but also the CEO of MobiKwik Systems Private Limited. With serving more than 17 million customers on its online and offline platform, it is one of the widely used Mobile Wallet in India. Not only this, it has tied up with 50,000 retailers. Being the safest and secured payment option for mobile users has gained its popularity day by day.
Have a look on the key features of Mobikwik wallet app
- Under the name ‘Zaakpay’, this mobile payment solution has a payment gateway system.
- Being licensed from RBI, this wallet app owns the “Prepaid payment instrument” which proofs to be very useful to the users.
- Shop freely across Jabong, Snapdeal, Shopclues or Dominos Pizza by using this wallet app.
Download: MobiKwik for Android, Ios, Windows
Read This: One Plus 3T Launched in India
- Vodafone M-pesa
One of the India’s largest cash out network, which lets you send money to anyone at any part of the world. Generally known as open and Semi-closed wallet, it has emerged as a highly advanced mobile payment system. In case you need to send remittances to someone who doesn’t have a bank account, this app proves to be useful.
Following are the essential features of this wallet app
- This wallet app is having 85,000 agents spread across the country which are guiding full support to its customers.
- Just get your prepaid number recharged easily through this app. Not only this, it provides utility for DTH connections, postpaid Vodafone numbers also.
- You know any layman can handle M-pesa money transfer process easily. It is due to the process of money deposit (to any mobile phone across various operators) and withdrawal which is kept extremely secure and simple.
Download: Vodafone M-pesa for Android and iOS
With the launch of best wallet app in India, people are enjoying secure transactions at more than 65,000 websites and merchants. Not only this, it empowers you to make online payment via credit cards or debit cards. Keeping in mind the needs and demands of the growing population, Net banking facility is also offered across all the parts of the country.
Have a look on the following features which make it unique from others
- By using the Pay U Money, just earn reward points as its users get guaranteed rewards for every transaction they make.
- “PayUMoney Buyer Protection” is there which guides from time to time related to the right purchase of various products and services.
- Get your money refund in case of wrong purchase as dispute resolution team will sort it out with the concerned merchant.
Download: PayUMoney for Android, windows and iOS
Check This Out: New Google Photo Scan App
- Oxigen Wallet
Being founded in 2004 by Pramod Saxena and tied-up with Blue Label, Telecom Oxigen Wallet is one of the best wallets apps in India. It is first non-bank wallet which is approved by RBI. With 1, 30,000 outlets across the country, more than 35 million transactions are being conducted here on a monthly basis. Not only this, it has established as a leader among all retail outlets for payment services.
Have a look on the key features of this wallet app which are listed below
- Widely known as the payment solution provider is all designed to meet your payment needs. Transfer your money anytime to anywhere from your mobile by using this wallet.
- In 2014, it ventured into the online mobile wallet space which shows its expansion and growth.
- Not involved only in micropayment of services but it also provides remittance facility in real time. You can make mobile or DTH recharges easily with the help of Oxigen Wallet.
Download: For Windows, Android and Ios
- Airtel Money
It is one of the best semi-closed wallet apps which does not allow you to shop online but provides you the facility to make payments of your electricity bills. Get your cash loaded into the wallet quickly and safely from an Airtel money outlet or an Airtel relationship centre. Along with it, you may book your tickets without any discomfort by availing exclusive offers.
Have a look on the key features of Airtel Money which make it unique from others.
- The wallet is supreme for the users who need to top up their Airtel prepaid SIMs on an ordinary basis.
- By entering the phone numbers of your friends, this wallet app also lets you to split bills and expenses.
- After getting license from the RBI, it has been started to meet all your payment needs.
Download: For Android and iOS
One of the best wallet app that not only let you to send money in seconds to anyone in your phone book but also without having to know their account number, IFSC code, or waiting for an OTP SMS. Remember, if you’re an HDFC or Bank of Baroda customer, the app is perfect for paying utilities like mobile, DTH and data card recharge.
Following are the key features of Chillr wallet app
- Much like a social media feed, it offers the option of sharing your transactions with your friends as it is regarded as the first Indian mobile banking app.
- Without having exertion with another third-party wallet, it makes transactions
- Clearly in quick and secure manner from your bank account.
- By using a QR Code which is timely presented by the merchant or user, this wallet app is easily used to pay the money.
Download: For Android, Ios and Windows
Hope, you get all the details regarding Best Mobile Payment/ Wallet Apps in India. Whether it is the payment of electricity bill or to recharge your mobile phones, it provides you every facility with various offers. It’s the right time to go Cashless…. Download the apps for android, ios or windows. If you like our page, then bookmark it by pressing Ctrl+D. For, more updates about Best Mobile Payment Apps in India stay tuned with our web portal coolexample.in