BS IV Vehicles
As well all know the Supreme Court had banned the registration on purchasing the BS-III vehicles after 31 March 2017. So, automobile industry is all set to step ahead with BS IV Vehicles introduction. It seems that more than 8.2 lakh vehicles under BSIII are left unsold in India. Therefore, there is a great step to upgrade bharat stage from III to IV. However instead of introducing BS V, the government will launched BS-VI by the end of 2020. To know the best cars and bikes under BS IV, scroll down the page to view the full list of bharat stage IV compliant best cars and bikes.
BS IV Vehicles
- Honda Active 4G
- Hero Glamour
- Hero HF Deluxe
- Hero Passion
- Hero Splendor
- Bajaj Pulsar 150
- TVS Jupiter
- Royal Enfild Classic 350
- Honda CB Shine
- Volkwagen Ameo
- Mohindra Bolero
- Ford Ecosport
- Hond Activa
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Renualt Kwid
- TVS XL Super
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Datsun Redigo
- Tata Tiago
- Toyaota Innova Crystal
List of Bharat Stage IV Compliant Best Cars and Bikes
- Honda Active 4G – In 2017 nearly 21,7098 units of this model have been sold in Feb. 2017.The new Honda active 4g have been launched under BS IV vehicles on 28 feb at price Rs 50,730.
Find Out! Best 150cc Bikes in India
- Hero Glamour – In Feb. 2017, around 39,288 units had been sold. Hero glamour BS-IV dealership cost is Rs 56,665 only.
- Hero HF deluxe – Nearly 1,21,902 units of this model have been sold in Feb. 2017.BS IV launched yes model on 30 march ,2017 starting from price Rs 43,530.
- Her Passion – BS IV yes price of hero passion is starting from Rs 50,800 and near about 69,763 models has been sold in Feb. 2017.
Press To Know! Top 10 Upcoming Sports Bikes in India
- Hero Splendor – On 30 march, bharat stage launched it price starting from Rs 47,930 onwards and near about 2, 08,512 were already sold in Feb. 2017.
- Baja Pulsar 150 – Another best bike is Bajaj pulsar 150 with price of Rs 74,603 and with 36,452 sold units in Feb.
- TVS Jupiter – BS IV launched its price on 14 March i.e. Rs 49,666 and more than 51,817 units had sold in previous February.
- Royal Enfield classic 350 – on 1 April, it price has been introduced by bharat stage i.e. Rs 1.49 lakh with the earlier sale of around 40,768 nits.
Check Out! Best Royal Enfield Bikes
- Honda CB shine – Around 66,402 bikes had been sold out in Feb and new price have been launched on 2 Feb. i.e. Rs 55,799.
- Volkswagen Ameo – In June 2016, the price of this car has been introduced staring from Rs 5.55 lakh till Rs 9.62 lakh.
- Mahindra Bolero – This care was launched in the month of sept in year 2011 and it was sold out in 2011 with BSIII engines. However they will not be sold by tomorrow onwards. BS IV price (6.89 lakh) to (8.71 lakh).
- Ford Ecosport – Another brilliant car which was launched in 2102 in the month of January starting from Rs 7.11 lakh to Rs 10.69 lakh.
- Honda City – An attractive looks car with outstanding performance is Honda city which was introduced in 2017 in February price ranges from Rs 8.50 lakh to Rs 13.53 lakh.
- Hyundai elite i20 – A tremendous car is Hyundai elite I 20 which was introduce in 2014 in the month of august with price range Rs 5.65 to 9.07 lakh.
- Renualt Kwid – A car with astonishing looks Renault kwid, launched in 2015 in the month of September. The price state by the BS IV is Rs 2.65 lakh to 4.57 lakh.
- TVS XL super – In Feb. 2017, around 77,053 units have been sold by the firm. The bharat stage price Rs 31,474.
- Mauruti Suzuki Baleno – This car was instigated in 2015 in October month with the price starting from Rs 5.28 lakh to Rs 8.44 lakh.
- Datsun redgiGO – A beautiful car with superb performance and result was introduced in 2016 with the price ranges between Rs 2.39 lakh to 3.58 lakh.
- Tata Tiago – It was launched in 2016 in April month at price ranging from Rs 3.24 lakh to Rs 5.78 lakh.
- Toyota Innova Crystal – The launched of this admirable car is in May 2016 with cost ranging from Rs 13, 99 lakh to Rs 21.19 lakh.
BS-6 will come in 2020
To upgrade from BS-3 to 4, lot of amounts has to be spend by the refineries. The Indian govt had taken this step a year before to prevent air pollution as per the Indian oil official. According to science and environment scientist, Mr. vivek Chattopadhyay “the pollution from vehicles is measured to be correspondent with the BS euro standards.
Euro 6 is being valid from 2015 and people will implement in 2020.another official statement by kumar “there will be hardly any difference between diesel cars and pollution after the execution of BS-VI. It’s true that half of the pollution is from the diesel cars and if we compared their percentage, 68% diesel cars and 25% petrol cars will lessen the nitrogen oxides production.
In fact the release of diesel cars will get decreased by 8 percent approximately. However BS VI will come in 20120 still it is five years behind the Europe. As per the Nitin Gandhi, the minister of transport, this new movement lead majority of the car and bikes manufactures to make engines equivalent to euro -6.so we have enough time till 2020 to produce best cars and bikes. And it will cost huge amount more than thousand crore.
We hope that you will like the information regarding BS-VI vehicles. Stay tuned with coolexample.in for more updates.
You Can Also Look On This!!!
|Top 10 Upcoming Bikes in India|
|Top 10 BMW Cars in India|