Bullet Train Project Launched in India
The Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi has a dream that bullet train to be run in India. He wants the bullet train to start on 15th August 2022 ‘when India completes 75 years of independence.’ And in this project he gets full support of Japan.
PM Modi and his Japanese counterpart Mr. Shinzo Abe laid the foundation stone of the India’s First Bullet Train project at an estimated cost of Rs.1.1 lakh Crores.
Bullet train symbol of new India, says PM Narendra Modi
Mr. Narendra Modi gave a speech about the strong friendship of India and Japan and he said, “New India… has taken an important step towards fulfilling a big dream.” and the “bullet train will bring employment as well as speed,”
Mr. Shinzo Abe ‘The Prime Minister of Japan’ gave speech in Japanese but began with “Namaskar” and ended his words with a “Dhanyawad.” During his speech he says Indo-Japan partnership is special, strategic and global. “A strong India is good for Japan and a strong Japan is good for India,” said Mr. Abe.
Know everything about it: BRICS Summit 2017 PM Modi Meet Xi Jinping
Mr. Shinzo shows his happiness by saying that, “My friend Modi is building a new India, Engineers from India and Japan would make this project a great success: I am very happy to launch the bullet train project. Honored to be a part of the project”
- The Rs. 1.1 Lakh crore bullet train project is a joint venture between the Indian Railways and Japanese firm Shinkansen Technology. The Japanese team estimated that the first train will be all set to run by 2023.
- The first bullet train will race between Mumbai – Ahmedabad carrying 750 passengers. It will cover 508 km in just three hours if it stops at all the 12 stations and around two hours if it stops at only four.
- Japan has extended a soft loan of Rs.88,000 Crores at an interest rate of 0.1% for the ambitious project conceptualized by PM Modi. The loan has to be repaid over 50 years.
- Bullet train is going to be the fastest train in India of all the time with an average speed of 250 km per hour and the top speed of 320 km per hour.
Modi Plan For 2019: Dream Home for AAM Aadmi to power PM Modi’s Mission 2019
- This bullet train will be a symbol of brotherhood b/w people of India and Japan: Railway Minister Piyush Goel in Ahmedabad.
- Many people criticized the introduction of Rajdhani but now it is the train everyone wants to travel in: Piyush Goel
- Transport system is of prime importance for a nation’s development: PM Modi
- I was questioned when will India have bullet train? Now, when the project is being launched they are again questioning what is the need: PM Modi.
- Bullet train project will boost employment. If technology is used to empower the poor we can win the fight against poverty: PM Modi.
- An institute will be opened very soon in Vadodara where 4,000 people get the training for the bullet train project.
- The Maharashtra government is still undecided on where the bullet train will end in Mumbai. The state government this week agreed to spare 9,000 sq meters plot for the station at the Bandra-Kurla Complex.
Check Some Zara Hatke Things:
|This is How You Can Refund Failed ATM Transactions in 7 Days | Steps to Get Cash Back|