DHFWS South 24 Parganas Recruitment
The South 24 Parganas Department of Health and Family Welfare Samity have notified a job opportunity as DHFWS South 24 Parganas Recruitment 2017. The organization intends to recruit job searchers for 115 Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Medical Officer & Other vacancies. Eligible and willing job seekers can apply against the DHFWS South 24 Parganas Bharti vacancies by submitting online application form on or before 5th September, 2017. The contenders can submit the application form by visiting the official website of DHFWS South 24 Parganas i.e., www.wbhealth.gov.in. So, seize this opportunity and enroll your name for DHFWS South 24 Parganas Recruitment 2018 as soon as you can. All the details concerning Staff Nurse Vacancies or Lab Technician MO posts are well described here.
DHFWS South 24 Parganas Recruitment
South 24 Parganas District, Department of Health and Family Welfare
|Name of the Posts||
Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Medical Officer, and other posts
|Total No. of Posts||115|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Starting Date To Apply Online
|Closing Date To Apply Online||05-09-2017|
According to DHFWS South 24 Parganas Staff Nurse Notification 2017, candidates must have done Higher Secondary (10+2)/ Graduation / Post Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in required discipline from Indian Approved Board. Minimum & maximum age limit fixed by the organization is 18 and 40 years respectively. For more details regarding the same, go through the official notification.
For West Bengal Staff Nurse Jobs, department will offer attractive amounts of pay scale as per its norms.
|Post Name||Pay Scale (Per Month in Rs.)|
|Counselor Blood Bank||13200/-|
|ICTC Laboratory Technician||13000/-|
|Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS)||10500/-|
|Staff Nurse – ARTC||13000/-|
|Medical Officer (MO-DTC) RNTCP||40000/-|
|RNTPC Lab Technician / Sputum Microscopist||16860/-|
|District Programme Co-ordinator (RNTCP)||22000/-|
|District PPM Co-ordinator (RNTCP)||19000/-|
|Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor||16860|
|Statistical Assistant (DRTB Centre)||19000/-|
|Counsellor (DRTB Centre)||10000/-|
|Staff Nurse – NUHM||17220/-|
|Facility Level Quality Manager||35000/-|
|Lady Counselor (AFHC / Anwesha Clinic)||13560/-|
For West Bengal Staff Nurse Jobs 2017 the department will hire the candidates as per their performance in written test and Interview.
Unreserved Applicants need to pay a sum of Rs. 100/- as application fee and Reserved Applicants are liable to pay Rs. 50/- respectively.
Steps To Apply For WB Health Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Now go through “Recruitment” button which is given at the left side of home page.
- On the new page, Hit on “Engagement Notice” that is given in front of “Engagement Notice for the Different Posts under National Health Mission in South 24 Pgs District” Details.
- Read the details clearly and check for eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible to apply, press suitable link to apply online
- Fill the DHFWS South 24 Parganas online application form and attach mandatory documents with scanned photograph and signature.
- After furnishing the form, hit on “Submit” button and your form will automatically get submitted.
Important Dates For WB Health Application Form 2017
- Stating Date To Apply Online: 16th August, 2017
- Last Date To Apply Online: 5th September, 2017
Press Here >>> DHFWS South 24 Parganas Recruitment
This is the latest government job concerning DHFWS South 24 Parganas Recruitment 2017-18. For more updated info, stay connected with us only at coolexample.in