High Court Recruitment
An employment advertisement has been circulated in concern of High Court Recruitment 2017. Well qualified and career oriented applicants are invited for filling up Urgent Openings for the post of Asst/Clerk/LDA/Typist. Interested and eligible job appliers can apply against this advertisement by submitting prescribed application form on or before the ending date of this recruitment notification.
Contenders, who are interested, can collect all information regarding High Court Recruitment from here. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for any of the posts. It’s the best opportunity for those who want to set their career in a reputed organization. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against this High Court Recruitment Notice till 15-04-2017. Job seekers, grab this golden chance as this opportunity won’t last forever!!
High Court Recruitment
For Personal Assistant
- Candidates who are interested to apply the post of personal assistant must Possess University Degree.
- He / She must have qualified Government Commercial Certificate Examination or Examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I.
- Appliers must possess Certificate as to Proficiency or Computer knowledge in operation of Word processor, Word Star 7, M.S. Office, M.S. Word or Linux
Check Out! LVB Bank Recruitment
For Shorthland Writer (Lower Grade)
- Candidates must possess University Degree. Preference will be given to candidates possessing Degree in Law.
- He or She must qualify Government Commercial Certificate Examination or Examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. Or Credible Institute.
- Candidates must possess Certificate as to Proficiency or Computer knowledge in operation of Word processor, M.S. Word, M.S. Office, Word Star 7 or Linux.
For Assistant Librarian
- Candidates must have University Degree and certificate in Library and Information Science from any institution recognized by the Government of India or
- Must possess University Degree and 3 years experience of working as Library Clerk or in equivalent or higher post in any Library.
- Appliers must possess knowledge in operating Computer or CDAC’s 6 months Diploma Certificate or Diploma in Computer Application from Recognized University or Credible Institution.
Press To See! Odisha Post Office Recruitment
- For the post of clerk, candidates must possess University Degree
- More preference will be given to the holders of Degree in Law.
- Candidates must have completed Examination conducted by Government Board or Government Commercial Certificate Examination or I.T.I.
- He / She must possess knowledge in operating Computer that is MSCIT Certificate or CDAC’s 6 months Diploma Certificate or Degree or Diploma in Computer Application from a well recognized University or Credible Institution.
Candidates must have completed at least VII Standard Examination and holds knowledge of Konkani.
Should have passed at least IV Standard examination of Primary School recognized by Government and who have adequate experience.
Age limitation and Salary Structure:
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)||Salary|
|Personal Assistant||Minimum – 21
Maximum – 40
|Rs.15600-39100 + 5400|
|Shorthland Writer||Rs.9300-34800 + 4300|
|Assistant Librarian||Minimum – 25
Maximum – 40
|Rs.5200-20200 + 2800|
|Clerk||Minimum – 18
Maximum – 40
|Rs.5200-20200 + 1900|
|Peon||Rs.4440-7440 + 1300|
Look On! Patna High Court Recruitment
Steps to Apply For High Court Of Bombay vacancy:
- Candidates are required to visit the website www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in
- Now, hit on recruitment tab which is placed on the home page
- After that, press “Corrigendum/Extension of the Advertisement for the period of 15 days i.e. up to 15/04/2017” and “Advertisement No.1/2016 dated 23/06/2016” links respectively.
- After reading, go back and hit on relevant link to open online application form
- Furnish all the details under the application form and hit on “Submit” tab to upload the application form
The Gauhati High Court At Guwahati
Qualification Required by The Gauhati High Court:
- For the Post of LDA/Copyist/Typist, candidates must have completed graduation in any of the stream from a UGC recognized university. He or She must have working knowledge of computer.
- Candidates must have good command over English language.
- The candidates should have adequate knowledge of official language of the State of Assam.
Find Out! Gujarat Post Office MTS Recruitment
Category Wise Age Limitation:
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
Mandatory Fee To Pay:
Candidates, who are keen to apply for High Court Recruitment, need to pay a sum of Rs. 360/- as application fee. The candidates falling under the category SC / ST / PWD are required to pay Rs 180/- as application fee. Last date for payment of application fee is 18-04-2017.
Steps To Apply For The Gauhati High Court Vacancies:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official web site of Gauhati High Court that is www.ghconline.gov.in
- On the home page, hit on Recruitment tab
- Now on the new page press “Advertisement for direct recruitment of LDA/COPYIST/TYPIST for the district judiciary of Dima Hasao and Karbianglong Districts, Assam.”Link.
- After that, go back and press relevant link and download application form and fill it with mandatory documents.
- Now, hit on submit tab and your application will automatically get uploaded.
This is all about High Court Recruitment 2017. To get latest updates regarding some of the interesting topics, stay connected with us through our web portal that is coolexample.in
You Should Also Put An Eye On This!!!
|NICL AO Recruitment|