How to Buy Reliance Jio Free Phone?
Since Reliance Jio has announced the launch of the Jio Free Phone at the annual Reliance Industries AGM, one question is on everyone’s lips, How to Buy Reliance Jio Free Phone? For the Free Jio Phone at Rs 1500 Security Deposit which is totally Refundable, we are providing complete details from Pre-Registration to Booking Process.
On 15th August 2017, the phone will be launched and distributed amongst a few selected people for its testing and response basis. JIO Feature free phone is launched along with the Cable TV Device. The online booking and registration process of this free phone is really easy. The phone offer free voice calls and unlimited internet data in just Rs 153.
JIO Free Phone Features & Specifications
- The phone feature T9 keypad with 2.4-inch screen
- It support 4G VoLTE technology
- The device has 2000 mAh battery
- Jio Phone is NFC support
- Maybe the phone comes with some Jio premium apps
- The phone have one SIM slot and comes with torch light button
- 4 GB of internal storage which is expendable via microSD card
- The phone has 512 MB RAM
How to Buy Reliance Jio Free Phone?
The biggest telecom industry, Reliance Jio has launched a mobile on 21st July called Jio Phone. Previous reports disclosed that the new Jio mobile will be available for Rs 500. But now, Mr. Ambani came up with latest news revealing that the Jio Mobile will be totally free of cost but people will have to deposit a refundable security amount of Rs 1500 for Pre-booking. Full security amount for the 4G Jio mobile will be refunded after 3 years.
JIO Free phone users will get Free Voice Calling for lifetime. Mukesh Ambani really knows how to satisfy his 113 million customers. Every user needs a 4G phone to enjoy Jio 4G service, but it is not possible for all to buy a 4G phone. That is why a big decision has been taken by Mr. Ambani to offer a 4G mobile phone free of cost. After 3 years on buying, the refundable deposit of Rs 1500 will be transferred to the users account. This JIO Free Mobile won’t be accessible from online shopping sites like Amazon, flipkart, snapdeal etc. JIO Phone will be available only through official website jio.com.
Check Out: Reliance Jio Free Offer Extended
Reliance Jio Free Phone Online Pre booking Date
For beta testing this 4G Jio mobile phone will be available from 15th August. From 24th August onwards, the Reliance Jio customers can pre-register Jio ZERO Phone. However, the after registration, the clients need to wait a bit as from September onwards, the phone will be delivered to them. Mukesh Ambani said, weekly 5 Million Mobiles Will Be Delivered to Customers.
Look Out! Reliance Jio New Prepaid & Postpaid Plan
This is How You Can book Jio Free Phone Online
- First of all, visit Jio Free Phone Official Website jio.com or jiofreephone.org
- After Open Registration of phone, on Homepage, Image or Button will be displayed
- Press on JIO Free Mobile Phone Registration/ Pre Booking tab
- Fill the essential details like Phone number, email, etc
- Mention the shipping address, phone number, and other details in the empty space
- After that deposit amount of Rs 1500 through debit/credit card/Net banking
- Now the Jio free mobile is booked successfully
- It is to be noted that for registered users, the mobile will be shipped in predetermined time period. The JioPhone will be delivered on the First Cum First Serve basis.
If you have any doubts regarding booking date phone Features, registration process, you can comment below. We, the team members of coolexample.in, will reply to you as early as possible.
You May Also Check This Section: