How to Create a PayTM Account & Wallet
It’s the Time to go Cashless!!The era of carrying bulky wallets is over now. If you are the first-time user of Paytm, you should know How to Create a PayTM Account & Wallet. As today due to ban of demonetization notes of rupee 500 or 1000, every common man is facing problem in making payments or purchasing goods. This has accelerated the use of sites supporting online transaction like Paytm. India’s most popular online transaction site is Paytm with around 150 million users across the country. Here, we are listing various Steps to Make a New PayTM Account. Creating a new account is now free of cost and you will not be charge any single penny.
If you have smart phones, be smarter and use it for the productive purpose i.e. to make payments of your bills or your mobile recharge. The digital trend in India has shifted gears and embraced mobile wallets with open arms. Only wallet that supports bookings on IRCTC with getting license from RBI to set up a payment bank is PayTM. Whether you’re taking a cab ride with Uber, or ordering a meal via Food panda, you may experience good life here with PayTM. Just install the user friendly app to explore all its features with few finger taps across your smartphone’s screen. Check the various Steps to Make a New PayTM Account by scrolling your cursor down.
How to Create a PayTM Account & Wallet
Have a look on the crucial facts related to using of PayTM
- Remember, for using this wallet app, you must have a credit/debit card or net banking service activated in your bank account.
- If you face the situation like “you want to recharge but do not have enough bank balance”, then by using its exclusive feature, this problem can be rid off.
Relevant Facts “Before Taking Account With Paytm”
- While taking new account with payTM, always enter Active mobile number and email address.
- Don’t forget to verify your mobile number and email address while creating your account.
- Along with it, now it has become easy to recover your password as log-in OTP and notifications of future transaction details are send to your email or Registered mobile number.
- When you make any transaction with it, do your payments only with their official site or App.
- A very significant thing which you may never forget is to check on browser’s URL whether it is an https encrypted connection along with a Lock icon to it. You may check it before making any transaction.
Steps To Make A New Paytm Account
Before it is too late, just utilize the benefit of using the best wallet app in a very convenient manner. By adopting these two ways your account on Paytm site which is paytm.com will be successfully created.
- By using app
- By using site
Check Here: How To Use Paytm Wallet For Money Transfer
First Method: By using app
Be smarter…like your smart phone!!! Make the productive use of it. Just download the app by following the given steps which are listed in a sequential manner.
Firstly, all you need to do is to open your “playstore”. Now, you have to type in “Install PayTM” in your phone.
Now, you have to click on “Wallet icon” from the page opened. Just tap on “Sign-up button.”
After that, you will be asked to enter your mobile number, email ID. Create a password which is unique and secure for your account.
After entering your mobile number, email ID and a unique password, you have to click again on “Sign- up button.” Remember, you also sign-up with using your secure Facebook account.
Don’t forget to verify your mobile number with OTP (One-Time-Password) that you got in your inbox.
Keep in mind, if the mobile number that you entered earlier is same as set on your smart phone, then OTP will automatically auto-verified or auto-entered.
After that, you will be moved to the next page where you have to enter your Full Name, Date of Birth.
Lastly, press the “confirm Button.” Congratulations….Your secured “PayTM wallet is successfully created.
Must Check Out: Best Mobile Payment/Wallet Apps in India
Second Method: By Using Site
You may also download paytm app by going through the site which is paytm.com. Have a look below to know the various steps which are given in sequential order.
First of all, visit the Paytm site which is paytm.com after visiting the official website, just hit on the button “Log in/ Sign up.” which you may find on the top right side of the window.
You will find pop up window appearing on the screen. The only thing you have to do is to tab on the “Sign up for Paytm Wallet” option by selecting it appropriately.
The next step after which you have to do is to enter your mobile number, email id with a unique and secured password. Remember, it also has the facility to modify your password in the future as per the desiring circumstances.
Now, hit the “continue” button and you will be forwarded to the next window where a “Conformation code” will be send to your mobile number. The only thing you have to do is to enter that to confirm your mobile number.
Now, you will perceive your paytm account profile page. Just enter your name and other details which are asked there for completing your full profile.
At last, simply hit the “Sign-up button.” Congratulations…. Your account on paytm site which is paytm.com is successfully created.
Finally, log on to your email account. After login, open the mail from your paytm wallet. After that, tab on “verify link” to complete the email verification process. Now, just enjoy the services like payment of bills, mobile recharges, shopping etc. by using it.
Wanna Know….. Steps To Recover Your Paytm Password???
Now, it has become too convenient to recover your password if you are having your registered paytm number or you have not forget your email password. In order to change your password, follow the given steps.
- First of all, visit the paytm site.
- Now, you have to tab on “Log-in/Sign-up option” which you may find on the top right side of the window.
- A pop up window will appear. The only thing you have to do is to select “forget password” option.
- After that, just enter your registered mobile number.
- You have to input your “OTP” and tab on “verify” button.
- After that, enter your “new password” which you find secure for your account and tab on update button.
- Finally, you have recovered your password successfully. In order to access your account, just Sign-in again with your new password.
Hope, you collect all the facts regarding “How to Create a PayTM Account & Wallet.” In order to avail various benefits like payments of your bills, mobile recharge, online shopping etc. follow the above stated “Steps to make a New PayTM Account.” For more updates, stay connected with us at coolexample.in