How to Use BHIM App
Prime Minister’s endowment for New Year, BHIM App (Bharat Interface for Money); persuade digital transactions all over India. Here is How to Use BHIM App through ease in a transparent, reliable way so as to make cashless transactions, subsequent to Notebandi, via Android or, iOS. Grab straightforward tricks by Installation BHIM App on your Android, name come into view, some extent similar to chhota Bhim, pretty cool app.
How to Use BHIM App: BHIM App Installation for Android
Affirmed by PM, Narendra Modi, at Digi Dhan Mela in New Delhi, BHIM App going to benefit the nation in long run so as to make cashless transactions, A part of this, further it gives a boost towards Lucky Grahak Yojana (For retail consumers) as well as Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana (For small businesses).
First of all, go to Google play store, just to download the BHIM App, Here we are providing link so as to make it a easy way which is given https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.org.npci.upiapp
After that, BHIM app gets installed in your android. So as to activate the app, go through the next step.
Check Out: Toll Free IVRS System launched by Government
Just open the BHIM App in android, after that, select the appropriate language Hindi/English as per your convenience.
Subsequent to opting for appropriate language, Tap on Next option
In order to verify with UPI, you will be inquired for phone’s SMS and phone’s state in order to access all the details.
At next stage, so as to make and manage phone calls, permission to go ahead is accessed.
At this step, by going through all the procedure, it enables the app to send and view SMS messages promptly.
In case of dual-SIM smartphone, select your SIM card by going through all the details. (Users are advised to choose the SIM/Mobile number registered/linked with Bank accounts)
By charging Re 1, BHIM uses your SIM so as to send an SMS so as to make verification for the desired app.
At next stage, subsequent to verifying, you have to opt for your 4-digit UPI pin code/passcode
Here, following passcode input, opt for banks so as to make transactions, Have a glance on 31 listed banks.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank Of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank Of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- United Bank Of India
- Vijaya Bank
Check Here: How to use Aadhaar Payment App
Just, input your account number, subsequent to opt for bank. In case, accessible in your SMS box without human intervention, detected by it.
Here, a page will appear in front of you with – Send, Request and Scan and Pay options.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed BHIM App in your Android. Enjoy cashless digital transactions via BHIM App.
- So as to secure your account for future use, “reset or change your UPI pin” option is also available.
- Bank Account option enables you to view your profile, records of transactions with BHIM App.
- In order to switch to another account as of existing one, facility also availed.
Requirements: BHIM App, USSD Payment App
- Nice Android phone
- Appropriate Internet Connection
- Working SIM
- In Future, works with USSD in case internet is not available
Also Take a Look at: Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Tax Rules
BHIM App: Advantages for Nation
- Better as compared to Paytm and MobiKwik, directly attach to your bank account in order to make transactions like making payments, receiving money or transfer.
- Not necessitate recharging your wallet at BHIM App, just specifying your bank account so as to make transparent, reliable transactions.
- Keeping in mind the limit of Rs 10,000 per transaction, BHIM App works best but remembers the fact; you cannot put together transaction worth additional to Rs 20,000 during 24 hours.
- User Friendly interface, works best so as to make digital transactions for business.
- By using UPI (Unified Payment Interface), at instant money gets credited into your bank account.
- Giving a boost towards Lucky Grahak Yojana (For retail consumers) as well as Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana (For small businesses).
Anticipatory, this information about How to Use BHIM App may help our readers to know more about BHIM App Installation for Android, iOS. This digital payment system is going to boost the Indian economy with major Advantages. To know more about How to Use BHIM App, stick to our site coolexample.in