How to use Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone
If you are a user who wants to get benefits of Jio 4G service but your device is stopping you to do so, we are here to tell you How to use Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone. Now you can use 4G SIM in you 2G/3G phones. Follow simple steps and be a part of digital life as now Reliance industry has made it alive dream.
No need to wait to buy a new phone that supports 4G service; make your 2G/3G smartphone smarter enough to support 4G SIM. Take a look at trick for using Jio SIM in 3G phone and avail free calls, awesome 4G speedy service, HD quality videos and many more. So just take a glance…
How to Use Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone
Before going through the trick for using Jio SIM in 3G phones, make sure that you possess an active Jio SIM. In case you are facing any issue regarding activation, this page will help you out from every corner. So, go through the following info and make full use of Reliance Jio 4G services. These tricks are made for every 2G/3G supporting device in which people are facing problems in making use of 4G jio sim.
Trick for Using Jio Sim in 3g Phone
Method 1: Mediatek Processor
To use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone make sure that your phone contains mediatek chipset. Kitkat version/Android 4.4 version is more favored. If this doesn’t work, restart your phone one to two times by clearing cache. If your phone support Mediatek Chipset than you’ll encounter logo of Mediatek Chipset on the phone’s screen. Activate your Jio SIM before proceeding with the step.
- First of all, install MTK Engineering mode app in your 3G smartphone.
- You can now run an advance setup from the Service Mode (Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones)
- You are advised to not to not to use the menu if you don’t know what to do with it.
- Open the MTK Engineering app and click on settings & there, select Preferred Network Option
- Now select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as preferred network type and save the settings.
- Shutdown the device and insert Reliance Jio 4G SIM in the primary slot and keep another one empty.
- Switch on your smartphone and finally, within 10 minutes your Jio SIM will get connected in your device.
Also take a look at: Reliance Jio 4G Plans
Method 2: Redmi 1s Mobile (3G device)
- You are required to open the dial-pad, after opening type *#*#4636#*#*
- A new page will appear in front of you and from there, select “Phone info 1”
- Scroll down the info and press Set Preferred Network
- Now choose LTE/GSM auto (PRL) or go for LTE option
- Now enjoy the service of your Jio 4G SIM
If you are still facing issues regarding signals, select the network manually. After setting LTE, you will get the signals and no restart required, you just need to set the Jio SIM in primary slot.
If your Jio SIM is showing no signal or you’re getting the option of emergency calls only, follow the simple steps and get rid of these issues.
- Open up the Phone’s Setting and go to “Mobile Networks”
- Open “Network carriers” and from there, select “Network Manually”
- After searching the signals manually, you will encounter Reliance 4G Network Signal in your area, choose that
- If, however, you get the sign showing that your device “can’t connect to this network” then its’ better to wait for a while till your device make automatic registration, once done, you can enjoy Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone.
- If again you are not getting signals, select any 4G and get benefits of 4G networks.
Read Also: Jio 4G Sim Will Work On 2g/3g Phones
Method 3: Qualcomm Chipset Devices
- If your phone supports Qualcomm Chipset/kitkat 4.4 Android Version, you can easily use Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone
- First of all, download Shortcut master(Lite) app and install it
- Open up the app and press the Menu which looks like vertical three dots placed at the top right side
- There, you have to search for “Service Menu” or you can also go for “Engineering Mode”
- Next you have to choose “System App” option for deep search, visit it to change LTE brands, if you are facing problem with this,
- Select Engineering Mode and choose Change LTE Brands
- If this doesn’t work, then you need to dial *#2263#, select the Menu & Click Back Again and select menu
- After this, switch to Key Input and then enter 0000, wait for few seconds, a popup will appear
- From that popup, choose UE setting and after selecting, go to setting, press protocol > NAS > Network Control > Band Selection > LTE Band > and then choose “Band 40”
- Switch off the device and enter the Jio SIM, switch it on and enjoy the service
Check Out: Reliance Jio Free Services Offer
Method 4: Download; Xorware 2G/3G/4G switcher and Xorware 2G/3G/4G interface App
- Another easy way to use Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone is by downloading and installing Xorware 2G/3G/4G switcher and Xorware 2G/3G/4G interface App
- After installing, open up the app and visit the network setting
- Now, go to the Network Mode and choose 4G LTE
- Hit the “Apply” button and save the changes
- Switch off the device and insert the Reliance 4G SIM in slot 1 and now switch on the device & make use of 4G networks
Method 5: Snapdragon Device
- Switch to Dial-pad of your smatphone, type number *#*#4636#*#*
- A testing page will appear, hit on “Phone Info”
- There, you will get Set preferred Network Type drop down menu
- Click on the menu and choose LTE/GSM auto (PRL) or any other LTE option
- Now switch off your device and place the Jio SIM in slot one, keep the slot secnd empty
- Switch on your device and make use of Jio 4G SIM in 3G device.
Hope now the question- How to use Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone? Has its’ answer. So, these are the steps that are secure and give a wild 4G experience! For more updated info, stay conned with us at coolexample.in