ICICI Bank Recruitment
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India, second largest bank in India has advertised vacancy as ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017. For the ones who have the passion to work in a private sector, it is the right time to give it a try. For filling up latest job openings at ICICI Bank, Freshers have to apply online as the last date is running out.
Once placed in ICICI Bank, gets prospect to give a boost to career. In Partnership with Manipal University, Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank. Along with this, through internship programme, efforts are made to develop the latent skills of an individual. Get all the details about Sales Officer, Probationary Officer and Phone Banking Officer posts like Eligibility criteria, how to apply, Age limit, etc. from underneath page, well prepared by members of coolexample.in
ICICI Bank Recruitment
|Organization Name||ICICI Bank|
|Name of Posts||Sales Officer, Probationary Officer, Phone Banking Officer|
|Application Date||Running Out|
|Type of Industry||Private Banking|
|Qualification Required||Graduate/Post Graduate|
|Salary Offered||Depending up on Potential of Contender|
ICICI Bank Vacancies
- Sales Officer
- Probationary Officer
- Phone Banking Officer
Eligibility Criteria at ICICI Job For Freshers
- Sales Officer Post
- In order to apply for Sales Officer job in ICICI Bank, candidate must pursue Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
- Well equipped in Selling Skill
- For Front Lines Sales Force, dynamic skills to deal with clients required
- Experience of minimum 2 Years adds a further advantage
Check Out: Wipro Recruitment 2017
- For 12th pass contender- 20 to 26 years
- For Graduates- Below 26 Years
Hidden Facts under the Sales Officer Programme
- If you get selected, then you will acquire 15 days of full time residential program subsequent to 15 days of internship.
- To develop the further skills, classroom training, case studies, role plays, e-learning etc. are given.
- Also, it helps in developing selling skills, knowledge of different banking deposit along with basic grooming and knowledge of the English language.
- Through this Programme, around 25,000 employees gets placement at ICICI Bank.
- Probationary Officer Post
- Graduation with at least 55% of marks in any discipline
- Knowledge of Banking
- Initiative Skills required
For applying at ICICI Bank Recruitment, contender must be up to 25 years of age as on 31st December 2016 (Should have been born on or after 31st December 1991).
Check Here: Accenture Recruitment 2017
Hidden Facts under the Probationary Officer
- Here, One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) campus in which selected contenders are given internship for PO Post.
- It enhances deep banking skills and imparts knowledge related to banking products, processes and various systems.
- Co-teaching Tool is used so as to enrich the trainees with end-to-end learning experience.
- Subsequent to completion of training Programme, students are paid with monthly stipend also.
Stage 1-Online Aptitude test
Stage 2-Online Psychometric Questionnaire
Stage 3- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
Stage 4- Personal Interview (PI)
Stage 5- Merit List
- Phone Banking Officer Post
- Graduate from Recognized University
- Capable to manage customer queries/complaints
- Competent in selling New products and services to customer via phone
- Good Communication Skills
Other Jobs requiring Experienced Personals
- Relationship Manager-Salary
- Relationship Manager-Auto
- Branch Sales Manger-CASA
- Deputy Branch Manager
- Credit Manager
Depending upon the potential and skills of the applying contender, ICICI Bank offers attractive amount of Salary package. By the side of getting fixed amount of pay, stipend, incentives, facilities, perks are also offered to the capable and prospective employees.
How to apply
First of all, go through official website of the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India bank that is “www.icicicareers.com”.
A home page will appear in front of you. Just click on “Search and apply” option displayed on left side of the page.
Under Current Openings Head, select the desired location. Subsequent to it, select the post for which you are applying.
At next stage, just read all the information carefully.
After that, you have to tap on “Apply Here” button given at the bottom of the page.
Now, just log in with your ID and Password
If you are a new user, you have to sign up by creating a new account.
Just fill all the desired details carefully. After that upload all the scanned copy of Photograph, desired documents with application form.
At last step, just submit your application form in order to get successfully registered. Don’t forget to take a print out for future purpose.
Also Take a Look at: Airtel Call Center Jobs
This is all about ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017. For the fresher having passion to build career in Private Banking sector, this is the best chance to give a try as there are various Job Openings for Freshers in ICICI. For getting more upcoming updates in future, stay in stroke with us through our web portal.