India Post Office Recruitment
Open New Gates Of Career!!! Access highly reputed government jobs as latest job notification has been published as India Post Office Recruitment 2017. The organization is ready to hire eligible candidates to fill its 6926 vacant vacancy of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) position. India Post Office is recruiting aspirants in numerous locations like Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh etc. So it’s the best opportunity to get a suitable job in your home town.
To grab this golden chance, candidates just need to fill and submit the online application form before the respective last date the details of which is placed below. Keen aspirants can get the online application form from Indian Post Office Official Website i.e., www.indiapost.gov.in. Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Vacancies is the best opportunity for the ones who are in search of a job that will secure their future. Job seekers can fetch all the relevant details regarding India Post Office Recruitment form the below segment that is well organized by cool team members.
India Post Office Recruitment
Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy
|Circle/State||Number of Vacancies|
Check Out! HP Postal Circle Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment:
The minimum and maximum age limit proposed for www.appost.in Vacancies is 18 and 40 years respectively. Candidates belonging to special categories shall get relaxation in age. Contenders belonging to OBC category are liable to get 3 years of relaxation in age. Sc/St category candidates will get relaxation of 5 years in age. PH category contenders will get relaxation of 10 years.
As far as qualification is concerned, the candidates should have passed 10th standard from the respective State Government / Central Government approved state approved boards. The appliers should have knowledge of computer in order to furnish basic computer training certificate for not more than 60 days from a well recognized Computer Training Institute. This requirement shall be relaxed if the candidate has studied computer as a subject in class 10th or 12th.
Look On! Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment
Selection Procedure and All Relevant Details:
Job seekers, who are interested to apply in Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in any of the above listed states, need to register their names before facing the respective selection process. Appliers will get appointed on the basis of the automatic generated merit list which will be based on the online application submission. Merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in class 10th of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals. No weight age will be given to the ones who possess higher education qualification. Merit list will be prepared by the respective selection committee of the organization.
Pay Scale & Fee Structure for Indian Post GDS Recruitment:
Selected candidates will get an impressive and attraction amount of remuneration as per the norms of the government. So job seekers hurry up and grab this job opportunity, the chances of selection is very high.
OC and OBC category candidates need to pay a sum of Rs 100/- as online application fee at any Head Post Office. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Female category are exempted from paying such amount. If you want to know in details about India Post Office vacancies, go through the below presented links.
Check Out! Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment
Steps To Apply For India Post Office Recruitment:
- First of all candidates who are interested to apply for Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies are required to visit the official website of India Post Office that is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Now, on the home page of this organization, press on ““Apply online for GDS posts” On the new page you are required to hit on the vacancy number which is given in front of the circle or state for which you want to apply in.
- After that, a PDF will appear on your digital screen, listing all the details of the job like qualification required, selection process, age criteria, application fee and all the relevant stuff.
- Read the full information and after reading go back and hit on “Apply Online tab if you are already a register user. And fill your registration number and select the state / circle for which you are willing to apply.
- If you are not a register user, press “Registration” tab and fill details required there like your name, father’s name, mobile number, date of birth etc. and after filling, hit on “Submit Details” button.
- Now your name will automatically get registered and after registration you will get a unique registration number. Now go back and hit on “Apply Online” tab and follow the above mentioned steps.
- On the new page, an online application form will appear on your digital screen. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach mandatory documents, photograph etc. After furnishing the application form press “Submit” button.
Check Out! MP Postal Circle Recruitment
Last date for submission of Online Application for:
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||19th April, 2017|
|Odisha State||26th April, 2017|
|Himachal Pradesh & Madhya Pradesh||02nd May, 2017|
|Jharkhand & Rajasthan||03rd May, 2017|
This is all about India Post Office Recruitment 2017. For more recent updates, stay connected with us through our web portal that is coolexample.in You can also join us on Facebook or Google Plus or bookmark this page to know about some of the latest and interesting topics.
You Should Also Put An Eye On This!!!
|YES Bank Careers|
|High Court Recruitment|