Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
The ministry of defense has invited applicants form all parts of India to fill up the post of navik (general duty). The good news is that only 10+2 qualification is required for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017. Those who are interested to be part of Indian coast guard can apply for the given post from 10 mar to 22 mar 2017. Check out all the qualification details, age criteria, and selection process below. Moreover, the candidate selected will be offered with great amount of salary along with an additional allowances and benefits.
Avail this exciting opportunity by apply for the post navik in Indian coast guard. The selected candidates can choose the examination entre as per their city and location. For the convenience of candidates; we have provided the list of examination centers in different states. The general duty (navik) plays different roles such as operator of weapon system, sailors, divers, communication specialist, divers, etc. So hurry up and avail this golden chance to avail uncountable benefits.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
|Company Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Role||Navik (General duty)|
|Salary||As per the company norms|
|Industry||Ministry Of Defence)|
|Star date||10 march 2017|
|Last date||22 march 2017|
- General duty (navik)
- Candidate must be 10+2 passed form well recognized school which is recognized by state or central authority.
- Minimum 50 % of marks should be there in both the disciplines physics and math.
- Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to sports person of open national championship who have acquired 1 or 2nd position.
Check out Current Openings: BPSC Recruitment
Salary And Promotions
- The basic salary of general duty (navik) is Rs 21700/- along with this attractive amount, lots of perks and benefits will be provided to the candidates including dearness allowance.
- The promotion of suitable candidates will be done as per their performance and efficiency in work and increment in wages around Rs 47600/-
- Minimum age to apply for this post is 18 years and maximum age is 22 years.
- There is overhead age relaxation for 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates.
6000+ Upcoming Jobs: KVS Recruitment
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done as per the percentage of marks obtained in academic year.
- After this written examination will take place which included multiple type questions covering subjects like chemistry, physics, math, general knowledge, reasoning, statistics and quantitative aptitude.
- Those candidates who get qualified in written examination will be eligible for the physical fitness examination –PFT.
- Those applicants who clear the PFT are required to undergo a medical examination which includes checking of height, weight, eyes and hearing capacity of individuals.
- Height – Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates form hilly and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age ±10% acceptable.
- Hearing – Normal.
- Visual Standards. 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9(Worse Eye)
- Final Enrolment
5000+ Jobs in Bandhan Bank: Bandhan Bank Recruitment
How to apply for Indian coast guard recruitment 2017?
- Interested and eligible candidates have to visit the official website of Indian coast guard i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Then hit on opportunities button and select the post “general duty” for which you are applying.
- Fill up the application form with all required details like your name, parents name,12 the and 10th percentage and other relevant details.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again before selecting the Submit button
- After submission of the online application, a Registration number will be provided to the applicant.
- The at the time of written time, applicant need to bring original documents including 10th and 12th mark sheet and other main certificates at the respective examination centre. Those who will not bring their required documents are not permitted to appear on the test.
Check Latest Openings: MHRD Recruitment
|Zones||Examination Centres||State (where the candidate is residing)|
|Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh (other than NCR)|
|Jodhpur||Rajasthan (other than district covered in NCR).|
|Jalandhar||Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab,Himachal Pradesh, Haryana
(other than NCR), Union Territory of Chandigarh
|Noida||Delhi & NCR RegionHaryana NCR District– Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat, Rohtak, Sonepat, Rewari, Jhajjhar,
Panipat, Palwal, Bhiwani & Mahinderagarh.UP NCR District: Meerut, Ghaziabad, Gautam
Budh Nagar, Bulandshahar, Hapur & Baghpat.
Rajasthan NCR District – Alwar and Bharatpur
North East Zone
|Guwahati||Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Manipur, Arunachal
Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Sikkim
|East Zone||Tuticorin||South Tamil Nadu District – Kanniyakumari, Tirunelveli, Thoothukudi, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Theni, Madurai, Sivaganga, Pudukottai, Dingigul, Tanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapatnam and Karur.|
|Chennai||Rest of Tamil Nadu District and Union Territory
|West Zone||Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh|
|Mumbai||Maharashtra, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Goa||Goa and Karnataka|
|North West Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat|
|A&N Zone||Port Blair||Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
Apply for it before the last date: Syndicate Bank Recruitment
We have provided all relevant details regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017.For more updates ,Stay connected with our web portal i.e. coolexample.in.