The government of Jharkhand is providing excellent opportunities for the aspirants who are looking for job vacancy in Jharkhand SSC. We have provided JSSC Recruitment 2017 for the candidates who want to pursue their career in teaching field. This could be wonderful golden chance for you. The staff selection Jharkhand committee is recruiting huge number of candidates. The JSSC has come up with 17793 graduate teacher vacancies in Jharkhand SSC.
We have provided each and every detail regarding application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and salary details. So, grab this wonderful chance to achieve the benefits of teaching post. Jharkhand staff selection commission is recruiting skilled and proficient candidates. If you think you are capable and talented enough to showcase your abilities in this field, then this would be a perfect platform for you
|Name Of The Organization||JSSC|
|Number Of Vacancies||17793|
|Post Name||TGT Teacher|
|Application Date||6th February 2017|
|Job Location||Anywhere In Jharkhand|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||15th March 2017|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
Look On: SBI PO Recruitment
Jssc Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who want to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017 must be graduated from a recognized university.
- Must have done B.Ed from reputed institute and achieved 45 % marks in graduation.
Jssc Age Limit
- For general, Aspirant must not be less than 21 years of age and not be more than 40 years of age.
- For SC, ST and OBC, the higher age limit is 45 years of age.
Cost Of Application
- General candidates have to pay an application from fee of Rs 460.
- All the SC and ST candidates have to pay Rs 115
Mode Of Selection
- Competitive examination
- Final interview
Check Latest Vacancy for Freshers/Exp candidates: RBS Recruitment
How To Apply For JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment 2017
- Interested aspirants have to visit the official website of firm i.e. www.jssc.in.
- Open up the PDF file and carefully read all the details regarding application carefully.
- Now aspirants have to fill up the form online with prerequisite fields and details.
- Then click on the submit option and users can take print out of form.
- Next there is need to fill up the application fee according to their suitable mode of payment from firm official website only.
- You may take the print out of pay slip for future references.
We hope that you will get relevant information regarding JSSC Recruitment 2017.For more updates and additional details, viewers are recommended to stay connected with coolexample.in
|SERCO RECRUITMENT||Haryana SSC Constable Vacancy|