List of Current Chief Ministers of India
People, who are eagerly waiting for the results of election, can check out the List of Current Chief Ministers of India. Here we are providing possible list of new CMs that have promised India to work for development. Every politician party has given their best to convince people that they will work for the improvements of India’s economic conditions. But it’s all in the hand of common people to choose the best chief minister for the nation.
Every India has a right to vote and as such they should vote to the one whom they thing can work for over all development of the country. Below is the presented list of Current Chief Ministers who have worked so hard and their contribution towards development of the country, worth a watch. So take a glance at Possible List of New CMs in UP and Goa. Also we have stated details about the new Chief Minister of Punjab and Manipur’s Election result. So check out all relevant information from a single page.
List of Current Chief Ministers of India
Election results: Amarinder, set to be Punjab chief minister
Captain Amarinder Singh wins the Punjab election with counting trends on Saturday for the Congress in the border state.75 years old Amarinder Sigh, is all set to be the next Chief Minister. Also he announced that the 2017 assembly election will be his last. By a huge margin, Amarinder Sigh won the Patiala seats but he lost to chief minister Parkash Singh Badal in Lambi.
Agitation strongly, Amarinder not only defeated the Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD)-BJP combine but he also handled to defeat the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), which was threatening to pull maximum number of board seat.Captain Amarinder Singh even snatched AAP’s poll planks of drug abuse and corruption, and his plan seems to work in an efficient manner.
Who will be Modi’s pick for Uttar Pradesh CM post?
Below is the list of probable Chief Ministers for Uttar Pradesh:
The Bharatiya Janata Party is already ahead from other politician parties in Uttar Pradesh. BJP is set to get the thrown in the 403-member state assembly, now the question arises; who will take the control of the affairs of country’s most widely spread state. To review the results and discuss who could be appointed the next chief minister in UP, BJP’s parliamentary board is expected to meet later Saturday. here is a list of the top contenders.
- Manoj Sinha
- Rajnath Singh
- Mahesh Sharma
- Dinesh Sharma
Check Modi ‘s List of Persons for Next CM: Who Will Be the Next CM of UP
Goa Election Results 2017:
In the event that survey comes about, work out as expected, Goa is certainly gone to convey a fractured mandate. Three exit polls directed are consistent that the state’s decision BJP may develop the single biggest gathering in a hung Assembly.
Taking average of each of the three leave surveys, it creates the impression that BJP’s juggernaut may stop in the coastal state at 18, three short of majority, while Congress gathering’s fantasy of coming back to power may yield it only three more seats contrasted with 2012 when it had won nine seats. It appears Congress may grab three seats from BJP that had won 21 seats five years back.
AAP may figure out how to open its record by winning three seats, however it had recognized Goa as a potential state for its extension past Delhi. Count of Others and Independents will descend from 10 to 7
Here’s a brief list of possible chief ministerial candidates for the state:
- Manohar Parrikar
- Laxmikant Parsekar
- Francis D’Souza
- Luizinho Faleiro
- Digambar Kamat
- Pratapsingh Rane
- Elvis Gomes from the Aam Aadmi Party
- Ramkrishna alias Sudin Dhavalikar (MGP)
Know about: Top 10 Richest Politicians in India 2017
Manipur Election Results 2017: Close fight between Congress-BJP; CM Ibobi Singh wins
As per the report, neither the congresss nor BJP has reached the 31- seat mark. Let’s check the voting scenario.
|Naga Peoples Front||4||0||4|
|National People’s Party||4||0||4|
|Lok Jan Shakti Party||1||0||1|
“We are confident that we will form the next government in Manipur. We are already in talks with like-minded secular and regional parties,” Haokip told PTI.
Haokip said, “The Congress will never go for an alliance with the NPF and the BJP. We are open for alliance with any other party.”
- 54 am: The Congress has won three constituencies and is leading in nine, giving it a total of 12. The BJP has won two seats and is leading in eight, giving it a total of 10. The Naga Peoples Front has won one seat and is leading two. The National People’s Party has also won one seat and is leading in three. Other parties and independents are leading in three seats.
- 38 am: The Congress has won three constituencies and is leading in eight, while the BJP has won two seats and is leading in 10, shows Election Commission data. Other parties and independents are leading in eight seats.
- 36 am: The Congress has won three constituencies and is leading in nine, while the BJP has won two seats and is leading in eight, shows Election Commission data. Other parties and independents are leading in nine seats.
- 27 am: The Congress has won two constituencies, with chief minister Okram Ibobi Singh winning in Thoubal, and is leading in 10, while the BJP has won two seats and is leading in seven, shows Election Commission data. Other parties and independents are leading in 10 seats.
- 13 am: The Congress has taken the lead in 10 constituencies, while the BJP has won two seats and is leading in five, shows Election Commission data, and others lead in 10 seats.
- 50 am: The Congress has taken the lead in 11 constituencies, while the BJP has won one seat and is leading in nine, shows Election Commission data, and others lead in eight seats.
- 46 am: The BJP has won one seat (Konthoujam) and is leading in nine, shows Election Commission data. The Congress is leading in seven seats and others in eight. Activist and icon Irom Sharmila has lost, NDTV reported. She was contesting from chief minister Okram Ibobi Singh’s constituency of Thoubal, where she got 85 votes, Election Commission data shows. The chief minister has over 16,000 votes, followed by the BJP’s Leitanthem Basanta Singh with over 7,600.
- 28 am: The Congress and the BJP are leading in nine seats each, says India Today TV, and others in five seats. BJP leading in seven seats, shows Election Commission data, Congress in four and others in nine.
- 14 am: Congress and BJP leading in 11 seats each, others in five, says CNN News 18. BJP leading in eight seats, Congress in three and others in five, shows Election Commission data.
- 09 am: Chief minister Okram Ibobi Singh leading with over 10,000 votes in Thoubal constituency, shows Election Commission data. Activist-turned-politician Irom Sharmila with only 51 votes so far.
- 06 am: BJP leading in seven seats, Congress in four and others in five, shows Election Commission data.
- 52 am: Election Commission data shows BJP leading in five constituencies, Congress in three, Naga Peoples Front in two and others in two.
- 36 am: Congress leading in 10 constituencies, BJP in five and others in three. (NDTV)
- 35 am: Congress leading in eight constituencies, BJP in three.
- 15 am: Congress and BJP leading in six seats each, other parties in two. (CNN News 18)
- 11 am: Congress leading in six seats, BJP in four and others in two. (CNN News 18)
- 02 am: Congress leads in five seats, BJP in three and other parties in two. (CNN News 18)
- 48 am: The Congress is leading in three seats, the BJP in two and other parties in two. (CNN News 18)
- 38 am: Chief minister Okram Ibobi Singh is leading in the Thoubal constituency, NDTV reported.
Check Out: Most Important Things to do in your 20s
List of Current Chief Ministers of India
(past chief ministers)
|Andhra Pradesh||N. Chandrababu Naidu||Telugu Desam Party|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Pema Khandu||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Assam||Sarbananda Sonowal||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Bihar||Nitish Kumar||Janata Dal (United)|
|Chhattisgarh||Raman Singh||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Delhi||Arvind Kejriwal||Aam Aadmi Party|
|Goa||Laxmikant Parsekar||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Gujarat||Vijay Rupani||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Haryana||Manohar Lal Khattar||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Himachal Pradesh||Virbhadra Singh||Indian National Congress|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Mehbooba Mufti||Jammu and Kashmir Peoples Democratic Party|
|Jharkhand||Raghubar Das||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Karnataka||Siddaramaiah||Indian National Congress|
|Kerala||Pinarayi Vijayan||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Shivraj Singh Chouhan||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Maharashtra||Devendra Fadnavis||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Manipur||Okram Ibobi Singh||Indian National Congress|
|Meghalaya||Mukul Sangma||Indian National Congress|
|Mizoram||Lal Thanhawla||Indian National Congress|
|Nagaland||Shurhozelie Liezietsu||Naga People’s Front|
|Odisha||Naveen Patnaik||Biju Janata Dal|
|Puducherry||V. Narayanasamy||Indian National Congress|
|Punjab||Parkash Singh Badal||Shiromani Akali Dal|
|Rajasthan||Vasundhara Raje||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Sikkim||Pawan Kumar Chamling||Sikkim|
|Tamil Nadu||Edappadi K. Palaniswami||Tamil Nadu|
|Telangana||K. Chandrashekar Rao||Telangana|
|Uttar Pradesh||Akhilesh Yadav||Uttar Pradesh|
|West Bengal||Mamata Banerjee||West Bengal|
This is all about List of Current Chief Ministers of India, to fetch more information about some of the important topics, stay tuned with us through our web portal that is cool example.in
Have a look on below links