List Of Yogi Adityanath Achievements
BJP has won a landslide victory in Uttar Pradesh and thus Yogi Adityanath won the seat of Chairman for U.P. Yogi has powers and rides support from all community and is in favor of everyone. List Of Yogi Adityanath Achievements In 2017 will make you more clearly about the changes and developments under Yogi Adityanath as a Chief Minister.
CM Yogi Adityanath launched various schemes and reforms in support of children’s, women, people in poverty and middle class families. Yogi aims to make Uttar Pradesh number 1 state of the country. To accomplish his aim he had laid so many plans and schemes. Here is the list of reforms and list of Yoginath Achievements in 2017.
List Of Yogi Adityanath Achievements
Yogi Adityanath Schemes 2017-2018
#1. Mukhyamantri Free Laptop Scheme
Under this scheme U.P Govt. will provide free laptop to 12th class board exams passers of 2017. Passing class to avail this scheme eligible candidate needs to pursue higher education in U.P only.
Check Out! Adityanath Yogi Biography
#2. Mukhyamantri Annapurna Bhojanalay Scheme
Under this scheme anyone can get cheap food. The scheme will provide breakfast, lunch and dinner and each meal will cost Rs , Rs 5 and Rs5. You can buy whole day food in Rs 13.
Districts And Canteens Under This Project
|District||Number Of Cantens|
#3. Ghaziabad – 60,000 Street Lights
Under this scheme Ghaziabad will get 60,000 street lights. Thus this scheme is also known as “Ghaziabad Hoga Ab Aur Bhi Roshan”. The scheme has already been inaugurated and started from April 3rd.
#4. Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
This scheme was launched by U.P govt. for the welfare of U.P girls. Under this scheme the government will provide aid to girls who are born in poor families. This scheme can be availed at various bonds.
Also See! UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
|When the girl takes admission in 6th class||Rs 3000 will be given|
|When the girl takes admission in 10th class||Rs 7000 will be given|
|When the girl takes admission in 2th class||Rs 8000 will be given|
|When the girl takes admission in graduation course||Rs 32000 will be given|
Like these many more schemes and yojanas have been initiated and are being achieved by the U.P government.
Decision Taken By Yogi Adityanath In 150 hours of Government Formation
- Amount of one lakh to be given for Kailash Mansarovar yatra
- All roads of the state to be pot-free by 15th June.
- Setup of Anit-Romeo squad
- Local officials to be held accountable if eve teasing took place in their area.
- If a girl-boy sitting at a place with consensus, no action will be taken by cops.
- Cops to register FIR immediately, in case they receive any complaint.
- UP police must behave well with common people.
- There must be water and sitting facility for those visiting police station with their complaints
- There must be one female cop and an inspector, in police station’s reception area
- There must be more facilities in police barracks
- Female cops must get better facilities
- There must be more female cops in the state.
- Blueprint created to control cyber crime in the state
- Ban on pan gutka in government offices of UP
- Use of polyethylene axed in government offices of UP
- Government offices to mention cleanliness and hygiene
- Order to quickly dispose of files.
- Citizen charter for quick disposal of problems of people
- Biometric facility for attendance regularization at offices
- CCTV cameras in the rooms of offices
- Ministers advised not to take files home which are related to their department.
- Ministers must every week prepare reports of their files.
- All ministers to give presentation of their departments on 27th, 28th, 29th March
- In case of the transformer (of electricity) gets burnt, officials must visit the spot and personally supervise its replacement.
- Complete ban of cow smuggling
- Illegal cow-slaughtering houses to be shut with immediately
- Review of security given to political leaders
- Officials-Ministers to give details of their property
- They have to provide details within 15 days
- Employees, ministers must reach office by 10 am
- Officials must prepare schemes as per BJP’s Sankalp Patra
- Electricity to be provided 24 hours during, Navratri, Ram Navami
- Devotees to get facilities at Shakti Peetha during Navratri
- Availability of basic facilities in Ayodhya during Ram Navami
- Officials to make plan for making electricity available in every village
- Doctors to be present on duty at government hospitals
- 3000 new medical shops to be open for affordable medicines
- Health department to create an app so that the patients can register their complaints
- Metro to be constructed in Allahabad, Meerut, Agra, Gorakhpur and Jhansi
- Government to buy cent per cent wheat from farmers
- Chhattisgarh model to be adopted for buying crops
- Sugarcane mills to pay to farmers within 14 days of purchase
- All cooperative society to be functional again
- Those with good image to be given chance in government contracts
- Concerned officials to handle public loss as a result of natural calamities like drought, floods
- Now Housing Development department to handle work related with PM Awas Yogna
- In education field, teachers must strengthen guru–shishya tradition
- Teachers ordered not to wear T-shirts in schools
- Teachers ordered not to unnecessary use mobile phones in the schools
- Every village to have the network of roads.
To know more and to stay updated about the latest schemes and achievements by Yogi government sty updated on our page.