At McDonald’s India, don’t get a job but an opportunity to make a career out of it. McDonald’s Jobs 2017 has given chance to fresher and experienced candidates to start their career towards the path of success. McDonald vacancies are accessed in South & West India, where candidates can apply for posts such as Trainee Manager – Restaurant Operations, Deputy Manager – Regional Marketing (Bangalore), HR Business Partner, Assistant Manager, Fast Track Restaurant Manager etc. Simply by sending your CV on the email id of McDonald India, you can register yourself. For getting more information regarding McDonald Job Openings like How to apply, Last date, Eligibility criteria, scroll down this page.
|Name of the Organization||McDonald|
|Last Date to Apply||Till the end of February|
|Salary||Based on Potential, Skills|
|Location||South & West India|
McDonald’s India Job Openings
- Trainee Manager – Restaurant Operations
- AGM Information Technology (Consumer Facing Technology)
- Manager – Employee Relations
- Deputy Manager – Regional Marketing (Bangalore)
- Deputy Manager – Real Estate
- Fast Track Restaurant Manager
- HR Business Partner – Bangalore
- Deputy General Manager – Brand Marketing
- Assistant Manager – Accounts
Job Description and Qualifications
Trainee Manager – Restaurant Operations
- Graduation Degree is must.
- Preference is given to Hotel Management Graduate
- 0 – 2 years Experience preferably from Ecommerce / QSR / Retail sector
- Ability to manage daily operations by managing people, product and equipment
- Works with Excellence related to workplace safety
- Must deliver outstanding Quality, Service, Cleanliness & Value
Check Out: Infosys Recruitment 2017
- Ability to supervise people and administer the restaurant to achieve the results on time.
- Able to Follows and enforces McDonald’s security procedures
- Ability to interact with customers by and improving their satisfaction with their McDonald’s experience.
- Manages shifts with supervision and/or areas without supervision as required.
AGM Information Technology (Consumer Facing Technology)
- Hold Degree in Masters in Information Technology or Computer Application
- 8 – 12 years of Experience preferably from Ecommerce / QSR / Retail sector
- Ability to lead and ensure the successful delivery of projects and IT solutions in relation to satisfaction of consumer needs.
- Drive multichannel CRM & Loyalty program
- Potential to deliver best across channels (websites, mobile app, mobile site, digital menu boards, in-store gaming)
- Oblige in online delivery and restaurant process improvement
- Ability to maintain integration with ecosystem partners (food aggregators, delivery, payment providers)
- Potential to lead the team towards meeting targets on time.
Manager – Employee Relations
- Must be a Post Graduate in Labor Laws or Industrial Relations
- Experience of 8-10 years, preferably from FMCG / QSR / Retail sector.
- Potential to design & establish frameworks related to regulatory requirements.
Also Take a Look at: General Motors Recruitment 2017
- Responsible for developing intelligence network amongst Restaurant Employees
- Ability to implement a robust Compliance Framework
- Liason with Government Authorities
- Potential to manage Internal and External communication with team across Restaurants, Corporate Office.
Deputy Manager – Regional Marketing (Bangalore)
- Must be Post Graduate in Marketing
- Experience of 3- 6 years, preferably from FMCG / QSR / Retail sector
- Responsible for handling all BTL activities and implement campaigns
- Highly Responsible for managing and implementing all BTL (below-the-line) elements related to desired marketing programmes
- Management skills required for tie ups & alliances both national & regional
- Knowledge of marketing strategy, calendar of events, media plans, interaction with agencies.
- Ability to work in a team by maintaining proper coordination with operations & other departments.
Deputy Manager – Real Estate
- Must be a Graduate but MBA – Marketing (Preferred)
- Experience of at least 4 years in real estate sales
- Equipped with a talent to expedite HRPL’s profitable development plan
- Know- how to negotiate with brokers, landlords, etc.
- Comprehend how McDonald’s operate with standardized system.
- Highly responsible for promoting the development of the ‘brokers’/intermediator’ network.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2017
Fast Track Restaurant Manager
- Must be a Graduate
- 4-7 Years of Experience in QSR, Retail or Hotel industry adds a preference.
- Must be able to provide leadership, coaching, and ensure 100% QSC to assigned restaurant.
- Skills of how to maximize the long-term sales and profit of restaurant.
- Potential to understand the critical restaurant systems
- McDonald’s QSC is maintained through proper safety and sanitation.
- Equipped with working knowledge to Control Profit & loss
- Ability to implement restaurant promotions such as on-going local (My Store) Marketing plan.
HR Business Partner – Bangalore
- Must Hold Post Graduate degree in Human Resources
- Experience of 4 to 7 years in QSR, Retail or Hotel industry adds a preference.
- Equipped with the talent to lead people project and execution in the region
- Highly Responsible for new store hiring, management trainees.
- Ability to train restaurant managers on Disciplinary Actions
- Responsible for qualitative analysis
- Escort employee opinion surveys for respective region
Deputy General Manager – Brand Marketing
- MBA Degree in Marketing is must.
- Experience of 8 – 12 years in Brand Marketing, preferably from FMCG / QSR / Retail sector.
- Potential to strategize marketing campaigns
- To supervise with marketing and advertising activities.
- To Leverage Global McDonald’s Brand.
- Responsible for identifying consumer trends which lead to propositions
- Ability to Communicate and supervise the execution of a tactical marketing calendar
Assistant Manager – Accounts
- Must hold a B.Com Degree
- Experience of 4-7 years, preferably from FMCG / QSR / Retail sector adds a preference.
- Potential to manage accounting and ensure accuracy in P&L statements of stores.
- Responsible for tracking transfers from Distribution Center to store.
- Liable for pointing out any shortages in cash deposit to the respective stores.
- Ensure compliance with internal norms related to restaurant operations.
Check Also: Capgemini Recruitment 2017
McDonald’s India Salary Package
Based on the post for which the candidates are hired, attractive amount of salary is offered to the potential and capable ones.
- Written Test
McDonald’s Recruitment Process to Apply
Go through the given link as McDonald’s Recruitment
Hit on “CAREERS” tab at the top of the page.
Just tap on “Join The Team” option displayed on the page.
Select the post for which you want to apply.
Read all the information carefully.
At the bottom of the page, click on “Send us your CV at on the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill all the details like Name, Email id, Address etc. which are asked.
Upload your Resume.
Click on “I accept all terms and conditions”
Verify the Code by just entering the desired Code.
Tap on “Submit” button in order to get successfully registered.
This is all about McDonald’s Jobs 2017. Graduates may grasp this golden chance by applying online before the last date. For getting more upcoming Jobs in McDonald’s India keep in touch with our web portal coolexample.in