Ministry of Human Resource Development has circulated an official job notification titled as MHRD Recruitment. The organization is ready to hire eligible and dynamic candidates for filling up 132 vacant posts. Interested contenders can apply against the post of Administrator and Nodal officers in various disciplines. Jobs in MHRD India are best for the job seekers who want a job that offers growth too. Candidates can fetch all relevant details about MHRD Recruitment 2017, by scrolling down the page.
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|MHRD Eligibility||Check Below|
|MHRD Pay Scale||Check Below|
|MHRD Application Form Last Date||19-03-2017|
Ministry of Human Resource Development is mainly alienated into two departments. The first Department is of School Education and Literacy, this department deals with primary, secondary and higher secondary education, literacy & adult education. Its’ another Department is of Higher Education and it deals with university education, technical education, scholarship programs and others. So, be a part of this reputed organization by submitting online application form before the last date of submission.
|07 States||Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan & Uttar Pradesh|
|03 Hilly States||Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Uttarakhand|
|01 UT||Andaman & Nicobar Island|
|08 NE States||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura (01 SPIU office is to be set up in Guwahati for these 08 States)|
6000+ Upcoming Jobs In KVS: KVS Recruitment
|S. No.||Name Of Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|1.||State Project Administrator||12|
|2.||Nodal Officer/ Consultant (84)|
|Institutional Development/ Academic||12 each|
|Monitoring & Evaluation|
Remuneration Details and Age limits of Different Posts:
|Designation||Pay Scale||Age Limitation|
|State Project Administrator||Rs. 18,30,467/- to Rs. 27,96,529/- per annum||Must not be more than 60 years of age|
|Nodal Officer (per month salary)|
|Institutional Development/ Academic||Rs.75200- 140900/-||Must not be more than 50 years of age|
|Monitoring & Evaluation|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 35000/-|
112 Current Vacancies: WBSEDCL Recruitment
- State Project Administrator: Candidates must have completed graduation in relevant field.
- Nodal Officer/ Consultant: Applier must be a holder BE/MBA/Graduate degree to apply against this post.
- Office Assistant: Candidates must possess Graduation degree with computer skills
- Account Assistant: Candidate must be a holder of CA/ Cost accountant degree.
- Messenger-cum-Driver: Appliers should have done 8th class from a recognized recognized board.
- Dispatcher: Aspirant must be a 12th pass out with diploma.
Documents Required At The Time Of Furnishing Application Form:
- 10th/ Matriculation mark sheet.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD in order to get fee relaxation must possess certificates like Caste, Service certificate etc.
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature in jpg or jpeg format
- Scanned mandatory certificates or documents (as applicable)
Check out current Update: ONGC Recruitment
Process of Filling Online Application Form
- First of all candidates should log on to the official website of Ministry of Human Resource Development that is www.mhrd.gov.in
- Now, follow the update section and press “Requirement of SPAs, Consultants/Nodal Officers & Staff in SPIU for World Bank assisted project – TEQUIP of MHRD on contractual/deputation basis for Focus States across India (01-Mar-2017 )” link
- A detailed notification in pdf form will appear on your computer screen
- Read all the details clearly and go through the eligibility criteria.
- Now visit, www.edcilindia.co.in which is given at the bottom of the same pdf
- On the home page, press “Careers——->Recruitments for TSG/ Projects”.
- Choose the desired post and press Online Application Link
- Read all the details clearly and after reading, press “I Agree”
- Online application form will appear on your digital screen, fill it with relevant documents, photographs and signature.
- Now, hit “Submit” tab and your application will automatically get submitted
- Take out a hard copy of the same for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date For On-Line Registration of Application Form: 28-02-2017 from 9:00 p.m.
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application Form: 19-03-2017 till 12:p.m.
251 Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh PSC: UPPSC Recruitment
Candidates if you want to get latest updates regarding MHRD Recruitment 2017, stay connected with us at coolexample.in