Bumper jobs available in Madhya Pradesh!!! Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has revealed an employment notification as MPPSC Vacancy 2017 .The commission is looking for well qualified and talented contenders for filling up more than 364 vacant positions like Forest Ranger, State Administrative Service and others today @ mppsc.nic To apply for the required posts, contenders are required to fill and submit online application form today or before the last date.
Contenders who are eagerly waiting to apply for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment can grasp this golden opportunity as early as possible. All the detailed information regarding MPPSC Jobs are provided below which is well prepared by the team members of coolexample.in
|Name of the Organization||MPPSC(Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Last date to Apply||08th January 2017|
Contenders who find themselves proficient and talented must apply for it as there are near about 364 vacancies in the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Have a look below to know more about allocation of various jobs.
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: 24
- Forest Ranger: 150
- State Administrative Service (Dy. Collector): 27
- State Police Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police): 45
- Additional Assistant Development Commissioner: 05
- Block Development Officer: 01
- Child Development Project Officer: 02
- Area Coordinator/ Block Development Officer: 02
- Nayab Tehsildar: 34
- Chief Municipal Officer: 13
- Assistant Jail Superintendent: 17
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 23
- Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer: 18
- Deputy Registrar: 03
Also Check: Airtel Payment Bank Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Recruitment
Contenders who want to apply for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission vacancy must possess “Graduation degree” in relevant field from a recognized university or institute with good academic records.
- For applying against the post of Assistant Conservator of Forest & Forest Ranger, Interested contender must be of age between 21 years to 28 years.
- For contenders who are applying against other vacancies must have upper age limit of “40 years” and lower age limit of “21 years.”
Mode of Assortment for Jobs in MPPSC
- First of all, first round will be held in which contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test.
- After that, PST, PMT will be held followed by Medical Examination.
- So, all depends on your performance in various tests which will be conducted by the concerned team of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- For Reserved Category contenders: Rs.250/-
- For Unreserved category contenders: Rs.500/-
- You may pay your fees either through online mode as well as by using offline mode through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or Bank Challan.
Get Details About: OJAS Recruitment for 10000 Vacancy
Selected contenders will get consolidated amount of salary which is set according to the hiring organization. Have a look on the table below to know more about the pay scale.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale with Grade Pay|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + Rs.5400/-|
|Forest Ranger||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + Rs.3600/-|
|State Administrative Service (Dy. Collector)||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + Rs.5400/-|
|State Police Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police)|
|Additional Assistant Development Commissioner||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + Rs.4200/-|
|Block Development Officer||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + Rs.3600/-|
|Child Development Project Officer|
|Area Coordinator/ Block Development Officer|
|Chief Municipal Officer|
|Assistant Jail Superintendent||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + Rs.2800/-|
|Commercial Tax Inspector|
|Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer|
Procedure to Fill MPPSC Online Application Form
Applying candidates for Vacancies in MPPSC need to just follow the given steps which are stated as-
- Applying contenders for Jobs in Madhya Pradesh , firstly visit the official website which is www.mppscdemo.in
- Now, homepage will appear, just tab on “Advertisement” link.
- You will be moved to a new window having two crucial links. The only thing which you have to do is to select an appropriate link according to the post you want to apply.
- A new page will be opened displaying all the details related to the application form.
- Now, read all the instructions given there and fill the application form carefully.
- As per the specifications, you have to Upload scanned images of documents, photograph and signature.
- At the end, submit the form by pressing on “Submit” button and don’t forget to take a print out of it for future reference.
Deadline To Submit Application Form: 8th January 2017
Hope, you get all the relevant information related to MPPSC Vacancy 2017. In order to avail the benefit, apply Online today as there are around 364 jobs for various posts. For more updates stay connected with us….
Get Direct Link For Apply Online: Check Here