To the job seekers, this will prove to be the best opportunity for you!! Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has recently published an official notification as MSRTC Recruitment 2017. MSRTC is offering a total of 14247 vacancy for eligible and diligent candidates for the post of Driver, Conductor and Assistant Clerk. Aspirants can apply through MSRTC online recruitment application form; the chance of selection is very high!! Aspirants, who are eligible enough to apply for the subsequent posts, can fetch all the details regarding MSRTC Jobs from here.
If we talk about Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation is a government owned Transport Corporation that facilitates the locals with its best services. This organization operates with nearly 16,500 buses and around 7 million passengers travel daily on approx 18,700 routes. This is a well recognized organization, offering online tickets booking facility for 18,700 routes, including local and neighboring destinations. So, if you find yourself suitable to apply for www.msrtc.gov.in recruitment, scroll down the page. Though, MSRTC online application form is yet to come, you can bookmark our site, coolexample.in, and we’ll update you regarding the same.
|Name of the organization||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of Posts||Driver, Conductor and Assistant Clerk|
|Number of Posts||14247|
|Online Application Form||Coming Soon|
|Qualification Required||12th passed|
|MSRTC official website||www.msrtc.gov.in|
Aspirants must possess 12th Class marksheet from any recognized educational board and should hold good command over Marathi Language. To apply for the driver post, aspirants should have driving license.
Candidates, who wanted to access MSRTC Recruitment, should not be less than 21 and more than 35 years of age, as per the rules of the Organization.
Check Out: SSC MTS Recruitment 2017
Selected candidates will get an attractive amount of salary as per the norms of the organization.
To access MSRTC vacancy, aspirants need to clear the written test and the personal interview, conducted by the concerned authority. Selection of the candidates will be fully based upon the performance of the candidates, so prepare yourself before facing the selection procedure.
- Firstly, visit the official site of MSRTC recruitment that is www.msrtc.gov.in
- On the home page, choose appropriate link for the post of driver and conductor
- After finding, press on the application form for the post of Conductor and Driver
- Read all the details clearly and fill all the required details with the photocopy of documents as mentioned on the form
- Uploaded your Photo and Signature with the concerned form
- Pay the online application fee using banking credit card or by the bank challan
- Click on submit button and your application form will automatically get submitted
- Take out a hard copy of your form for future reference.
Also Take a Look at: JSSC Recruitment 2017
- Starting date of online application form- 12th January 2017
- Last date of submission of application form- 3rd February 2017
Hope you’ll get to know much about MSRTC Recruitment 2017. For more upcoming updates, stay connected with our web portal that is coolexample.in