NIT Rourkela Technical Assistant Recruitment
One of the most reputed government organizations of India, “National Institute Of Technology” has recently published a job notification titled as NIT Rourkela Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017. So those who want to set their career in such a well recognized organization can apply against 153 Non-Teaching Posts. Interested and keen aspirants are required to submit the application form through online mode by visiting the official website of the organization i.e., nitrkl.ac.in. Candidates must submit the application form before the scheduled last date that is 03/07/2017. To fetch more details regarding eligibility criteria, selection process, steps to submit NIT Rourkela online application form etc, go through the underneath section of this web page.
NIT Rourkela Vacancy
|Post No.||Post Name|
|4.||Technical Assistant (Library)|
Qualification Requirements for NIT Rourkela Job
|Superintendent||(i) First class (Hon’s) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent grade from a recognized University in relevant discipline. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record.
(ii) Knowledge of Computer applications
|Accountant||(i) First class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute or Master’s Degree / MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record and
(ii) Knowledge of Computer applications
|Technical Assistant||First class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Science in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute. OR First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record and aptitude for practical work. OR Post-graduate degree in science or B.E. I B.Tech./ B.Arch in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute|
|Technical Assistant (Library)||First class Bachelor’s Degree in Library & Information Science, B. Lib. Inf. Sc. / B. Lib. Sc. from a recognized University/Institute. OR Post Graduate Degree in Library & Information Science/ Lib. Sc. from a recognized University with few years of experience.|
|Junior Assistant||10+2 in any discipline with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet. However, preference will be given to the candidates with graduation degree in case large no. of applications are received.|
|Technician||Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. OR Matric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 year’s duration in appropriate trade. OR Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration from a recognized Polytechnic /Institute.|
|Laboratory Assistant||B.Sc. Degree in relevant field from a recognized University / Institute.|
Age Limitation & Remuneration Details
- To apply for the post of Superintendent/ Accountant/ Technical Assistant/ Technical Assistant (Library), individuals must not be above 30 years of age and the appointed candidates will get monthly salary according to pay band 2 plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
- For Junior Assistant, Technician and Laboratory Assistant, maximum age limit fixed by the organization is 27 years. Candidates selected for the respective posts will get remuneration as per pay band 1 plus grade pay of Rs. 2000/-.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates is applicable as per Central Govt. Rules
Appliers will be shortlisted and selected on the basis of their performance in written test followed by personal interview. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the selection process (Test and/or Interview).
Individuals, who are interested to register their names for NIT Rourkela vacancies are liable to pay a sum of Rs. 300/- as application fee. However, SC, ST, PWD and Female candidate are exempted to pay such fee.
How to Apply for NIT Rourkela Recruitment
- Visit the website: nitrkl.ac.in
- Now go through “Career@NITR” link that is given at the bottom of the home page
- Now press on PDF link that is given in front of “ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF NON-TEACHING POSTS” description.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check for eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible to apply, go back and press on apply online link that is placed beside the same PDF link.
- Register your name and fill the application form with relevant details and documents.
- After furnishing the NIT Rourkela application form, hit on “Submit” button and you application form will automatically get submitted.
Press Here To>>> Apply Online
- Closing of Online Application Form – 03/07/2017 (Monday)
- Notification of Recruitment Test Schedule – 27/06/2017 (Tuesday)
- Publication of Scrutiny Result & Schedule – 11/07/2017 (Tuesday)
Press Here >> NIT Rourkela Technical Assistant Recruitment
This is all about NIT Rourkela Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017. For more updates, stay connected with us through our web portal that is coolexample.in