Northern Railway Recruitment
Latest vacancy notification has been published as Northern Railway Recruitment 2017. The organization has invited the applications from well qualified and talented contenders for filling up 284 Vacancy in RRCNR (Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway). To apply for the required posts, contenders are required to fill and submit online application form today or before the last date through @ rrcnr.org
Contenders who find themselves proficient and capable may grasp this opportunity as early as possible. From here, fetch all the details about this vacancy like name of posts, qualification required, age limit, how to apply and many more. Here, you will get all the detailed information related to RRCNR which is prepared by the dedicated team of coolexample.in
Northern Railway Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||RRCNR (Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway)|
Check Also: Google India Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Jobs
In order to apply for filling the desired post, contender must possess the following qualifications.
- Employees those who are serving regular in Northern Railway, Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala, Modern Coach Factory Raibareilly and Diesel Component Workshop Patiala as well as those who are drawing regular Grade Pay not more than 2800/-(Excluding MACP) are eligible to apply.
- RPF/RPSF Personnel are not eligible to apply for the given post as per the rules of the organization.
- If you are applying for Goods Guard post, then you must possess University Degree or its equivalent.
- For applying for the post of ASM, contender must possess University Degree or its equivalent. If you are having Diploma in Rail Transport and Management from the Institute of Rail Transport, it will be treated as an additional desirable qualification.
RRCNR Vacancy: For Goods Guard Post
Various vacancies under RRCNR for the post of “Goods Guard” are categorized in the following manner.
For ASM Post
Various vacancies under RRCNR for the post of “ASM” are categorized in the following manner.
If the contender belongs to General Caste, then he must be of 42 years, if he belongs to OBC category, then he must be of minimum 45 years or if the contender belongs to SC/ST category, then he must be atleast 47 years of age.
Read Also: Microland Recruitment
Mode Of Assortment For Northern Railway Vacancies
- Candidates who wish to apply for Jobs in Railway, First of all have to clear the written exam. Those who clarify the written exam and whose name appears in the merit list have to clarify the Pschyco Test or Apptitude Test.
- After that, contenders who are shortlisted will be entitle for Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- As per the standard of the examination, it will be just like direct recruitment conducted by RRB.
- Prepare well for the exam as there is a provision of negative marking in which 1/3 of the alloted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- After documents verification, contender has to qualify the medical test as conducted by the desired organization.
- Finally, contender will be selected for the desired post.
Pay Scale for Jobs in Northern Railway
|Post Name||PB & GP Amount|
|Goods Guard||5200-20200 + 2800 GP (Prerevised)|
|ASM||5200-20200 + 2800 GP (Prerevised)|
Procedure to Fill RRCNR Online Application Form
In order to apply online, just follow the given steps given in sequential order
- First of all, contender must visit the official website www.rrcnr.org
- Now, tab on “GDCE ONLINE/E-Application” link, a page displaying essential facts will be opened.
- Now, the only thing which you have to do is to tab on “Candidate Registration”
- Now a page will be opened where you have to fill the basic details like your Name, Community, Mobile No., Email ID as well as Date of Birth.
- Now, tab on “Register button” in order to apply for it.
- After that, a page appears displaying “Application Form”, “Upload Photo and Sign & Thumb Impression.” Do as per the requirements in order to get successfully registered.
- Now tab on the “Application Form” in order to fill all the details in (Part I). Now, you have to press on save option.
- After that, you will get Registration Number in the form of message on the number with which you are registered as well as on e-mail.
- Now, you have to login by using your Registration No. and Date of birth. You will find dashboard appears and you have to tab on the link in order to upload photo, signature as well as Thumb Impression.
- After uploading your photo, sign as well as thumb impression, you have to tab on “Save Images” tab.
- At last, contender dashboard is displayed again by which you will be moved to “Print” tab.
- Now, take out the print out for future reference.
- Contender selection is finally based on filling Online application form (Part-I) with duly filled Part-II as per the rules of the Northern Railway Recruitment.
- In case contender faces any difficulty in filling online form, they are free to contact on the given numbers which are mentioned below.
Grab the opportunity as early as possible as there are 284 Vacancy in RRCNR. In order to apply follow the above steps @ rrcnr.org. For more details related to Northern Railway Recruitment 2017, stay connected with us…