OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment
A brilliant job advertisement has been circulated by Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission for OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017-18 in Orissa. The concerned application are required to apply online for 815 current opening including Superintending Engineer, Office of the Commissioner etc. Make sure to apply as soon as possible as the starting date to apply for the job is 1 August 2017 and last date is 8 September 2017.
Don’t forget to read the eligibility details, important dates, selection process, and applying procedure appropriately before applying for job. To select the best and skilled candidates, the organization is conducting the written examination and it will be purely based on contractual from. Go through all the information provided below very carefully.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission – OSSSC|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk|
|Job Level||State Level Job|
|Last Date to apply||08th September 2017|
OSSSC Vacancies: Junior Clerk
- Office of the Commissioner, Commercial Taxes: 247 Posts
- Superintending Engineer balasore PH Circle: 09 Posts
- Superintending Engineer Bhawanipatna PH Circle: 06 Posts
- Superintending Engineer Cuttak PH Cirlce: 04 Posts
- Superintending Engineer Sambalpur PH Cirlce: 02 Posts
- Director Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities: 547 Posts
- To apply for OSSC junior clerk jobs, applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria, he/ she must have completed 12th from a well reputed or recognized institution or university.
- The minimum age to apply for the job openings is 18 years and maximum age is 32 years as per the organizational norms.
Applicants falling under general or OBC class category have to an application fee of Rs 100 only.
- Written Exam
- Practical Skill Test
Applying process for OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017-18
- Firstly, the concerned applicants need to visit the official website of OSSC i.e. www.osssc.gov.in
- Then read out the official notification provided for the OSSC junior clerk jobs.
- After that download and fill up the application form in a prerequisite manner.
- Applicants need to fill up the application form according to the guidelines prescribed by the organization.
- Next is to upload your scanned picture along with the significant credentials.
- After complying with all the requirements, now you need to make the payment of fee.
- Now press on submit icon for successfully submitting the application form.
- Applicants may take out the hard copy of the form for future usage.
- Start Date for the submission of application form: 01st August 2017
- Last Date for the submission of Application Form: 08th September 2017
- Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fee: 31st August 2017
Press here to apply for OSSSC junior clerk recruitment 2017-18
Job seekers will be happy to know about OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017-18. You are suggested to stay tuned with our web portal i.e. coolexample.in for more interesting jobs like this.