If earning handsome money is your ambition, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has an amazing chance for you!!! To seize this job offer you just need to apply against PGCIL Recruitment 2017. This well known government organization is offering tremendous job opportunity to 437 individuals to access Supervisor/Engineer Vacancies. POWERGRID, North Eastern Regional Transmission System requires eligible experienced personnel for Consultancy Projects in North Eastern Region including North Eastern Region Power System Improvement Project in the states of NER except Arunachal Pradesh. More detailed information concerning PGCIL Recruitment 2018 can be extracted from PGCIL notification 2017. However, for PGCIL vacancy, you can also go through the underneath section of this web page and access the application form that is required to enroll your name.
|Name of Organization||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|Number of posts||437|
|Qualification Required||Graduate / Post Graduate in relevant field|
|Salary details||Check below|
Last Date to Submit PGCIL Application Form
|Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|Field Engineer – Electrical||80|
|Field Engineer – Civil||42|
|Field Supervisor – Electrical||192|
|Field Supervisor – Civil||63|
|Field Officer- ESM||05|
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Jobs
As per the PGCIL recruitment notification, candidates must possess BE/B.Tech. /B.Sc.Engg. / BE/ AMIE / Diploma in relevant field from recognized university /institute with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
As far as age limit is concerned, candidates must not be below 18 and above 29 years of age as on 16-08-2017.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|Ex-Servicemen||As per Govt. of India directives|
Appointed applicants will get an attractive and impressive amount of pay scale as per the rules governing the functionality of the organization. You can go through the direct link given on this page to grab more details regarding the same.
Selection of the participants for Field Engineers and Field Officers post will be totally based on Interview of the eligible candidates. Selection process for Field Supervisor includes Written Test only. The minimum qualifying marks in interview for unreserved category candidates is 40% where for reserved category candidates it is 30%.
|Post||Non refundable Application Fee|
|Field Engineer & Field Officer||Rs.400|
Please note that, SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
Steps To Apply For PGCIL Job
- Firstly visit www.powergridindia.com.
- Now go through Career Section > Job Opportunities and hit on “Openings” tab.
- On the next page, under Regional Openings head, press “Engagement of experienced personnel on contract basis as FIELD ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL & CIVIL), FIELD SUPERVISOR (ELECTRICAL & CIVIL) and FIELD OFFICER (ENVIRONMENT & SOCIAL MANAGEMENT) in NERTS for NERPSIP and COMPREHENSIVE T&D SCHEME. (link is external)” link.
- Read all the details clearly and check for eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates need to go back and press relevant link to “Apply Online”
- Register your name and fill the PGCIL online application form correctly.
- Attach the below mentioned documents with the application form.
- Do not forget to take a hard copy of the filled application form for future use.
Documents Required Along with Online Application Form
- Copy of online generated resume
- Documents related to Essential Qualification
- Documents related to Other Qualifications
- Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage
- Documents related to Experience (if any)
- Proof of Date of Birth(X class certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Caste (SC/ST/OBC-NCL) Certificate for claiming Reservation/ Relaxation/concessions (as applicable)
- Discharge Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Any other relevant document
Important Date To Remember
- Opening date of online receipt of applications: 03-08-2017
- Closing date of online receipt of applications: 16-08-2017
- Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit & Post Qualification Experience: 16-08-2017
Press Here>> PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017
Grab this amazing chance by applying against PGCIL Recruitment 2017–2018. For more up-to-date info, stay connected with us only at coolexample.in