The privacy policies that we use interpolate and safeguard each and every detail that you give, when you use this website.
What we collect
We pile following given information:
- Job Caption and name
- Contact information that includes email address
- We also collect postcode, preferences and interests, which represent demographic information
- Essential details related to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with gathered information
The information that has been provided by you are gathered in order to carefully analyzed and perceive your requirements and necessities. So, that we can make you provide preferential Service and along with some other reasons as described below:
- Internal record keeping.
- To ameliorate our services as well as products.
- In regular intervals of time, we sent you promotional emails related to special offers, new products and regarding other info that we think you may find appealing while using the email address which you have provide.
- To make a contact for market research purposes, we may also use your provided information. We can contact you via mail, phone, fax, etc. The information provided by you is used in accommodating the website according to your interests.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are responsible to secure your information from unauthorized access or from divulgation. In order to safeguard your provided information, we have put in place some managerial, electronic as well as physical measures that help in securing your info, which we gather online.
Simply, a cookie is a miny file that asks and takes permission from your computer’s hard drive to be placed. After the approval, file is added and the cookie starts analyzing web traffic and provides you details when you visit a particular site.
Traffic log cookies are being used to elucidate the pages that are being used. This process helps in examine the webpage traffic and also gives a point of suggestion to improve it as according to customer necessities. The information that is being used only for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is deflected from the computer system.
Cookie plays a vital role in providing you an enhanced website, as well as enables us to observe pages that you find helpful and which you do not. A cookie keep all the information secured which you don’t want to provide. It only shares the data that is allowed to do so.
You can give command whether you want to accept cookies or not. Most of the web browsers directly concede cookies, but one can make settings to decline cookies if you prefer. As a result, this may stop us to take overall benefit of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You can control your personal information to be shared by the following:
- If you asked to fill a form on a site, go through the box which you can hit to specify that you didn’t wish to share that information by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
- In case, if you have agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change it by writing or by emailing us.
We are not here to lease or distribute your private info to the third parties unless and until we got the permission to do so or required by law. We are here only to use your private info to send you promotional information about third parties.
You can also ask for information related to private info that we grasp about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. In this concern, a small fee should be payable. However, if you want a copy of the information held on you please write to……………………..
If you think, that any of info that we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please inform us by email or write us as soon as you came to know it. We will swiftly take actions to correct it.