PSPCL has published a job advertisement titled as PSPCL Recruitment 2017. Applications are invited to fill up 1500 Asst Lineman Posts in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL). Eager aspirants who want to grab this opening and have capabilities to fulfill all the criteria may apply by submitting their application form before the closing date which is 31 January 2017.
PSPCL is the electricity productive and distributing corporation of the Government of Punjab state in India. As per the norms of the organization, Preference will be offered to those aspirants having 2 Years Apprenticeship in PSPCL/ PSTCL of erstwhile PSEB. But, if the case arise these qualifications are not accessible, then other proficient contenders having 2 years apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman may get preference. For getting more information regarding age limit, qualification, how to apply for PSPCL Recruitment etc. you may go through with this web page which is well created by the team of coolexample.in:
|Name of Organization||PSPCL(Punjab State Power Corporation Limited)|
|Number of Posts||1500|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Lineman|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10.01.2017|
|Last Date for online Registeration(Step 1)||31.01.2017(6.00 PM)|
|Last date to deposit fee at State Bank of Patiala||04.02.2017|
|Last Date for completion of Step-2||08.02.2017(6.00 PM)|
Qualification criteria for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
- For those contenders who want to apply for Asst Lineman Posts, must possess 2 Years Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman.
- Remember the fact, if you encompass 2 Years Apprenticeship in PSPCL/ PSTCL of former PSEB, then it will be additional for getting preference under it.
PSPCL Age Limitation
Applying contender must be of minimum 18 years with a maximum of 37 years of age as per the norms of the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. Age Relaxation will be given by Punjab Government orders.
Mode of Assortment
Contenders applying for Asst Lineman Posts have to clarify written exam as conducted by the desired selection board. After that, those who clarify the exam will be entitled for final Interview.
Salary Details for PSPCL Posts
Selected contenders will be offered Rs. 6400 to Rs. 20200 impressive amount of salary package depending on their skills with an additional Rs. 3400 as GP each month.
How to Apply for PSPCL Recruitment
- First of all, visit the official website of PSPCL which is pspcl.in
- A home page will appear where you have to tab on recent job advt.
- After that, you will be moved to the next page where you find the link of PSPCL Recruitment 2017. The only thing which you have to do is to press your pointer on it.
- After that, just download the PDF of main advt. Read all the instructions stated here with full caution.
- After reading all the instructions carefully, tab on “Apply online” link.
- Fill all the details which are asked in application form with full caution.
- Upload your photograph with signature by scanning it.
- At last, submit the form by pressing “Submit Online” tab.
- Your form is successfully submitted. Don’t forget to take print out for future reference.
- Starting Date to Apply Online- 10 January 2017
- Last Date for online Registration (Step 1)- 31 January 2017
- Last date to deposit fee at State Bank of Patiala- 4 February 2017
- Last Date to complete step 2 of Application Form- 8 February 2017
Hope you’ll get to know much about PSPCL Recruitment 2017. Just grab the opportunity by applying online for 1500 Asst Lineman Posts before last date 31 January. Grab the chance as there is lump sum Job Openings for proficient contenders. For more updated info, stay tuned with our web portal….