Job seekers can enroll their names for Royal Bank Of Scotland Jobs in Delhi NCR by applying under RBS Recruitment 2017. The most prominent banking corporation, royal bank of Scotland has made its’ name renowned by rendering best services all over the world. RBS Bank is well recognized for its superior services and contains 700 branches nationally & internationally. Royal bank of Scotland jobs for Freshers is perfect for inexperienced personals to pursue a bright career. RBS is hiring the fresher’s as well as experienced candidates for multiple posts that have been provided in the below segment.
Candidates who meet the requirement and eligibility criteria can easily apply for the RBS job. So, wait no more and grab this tremendous opportunity by working with a reputed corporation to achieve higher goals and growth opportunities. The main requirement of this institution is to recruit skilled and dedicated candidates that can put their complete efforts in work. The selected candidates will get good salary package according to their respective post. The most significant thing is to fill the RBS application form which is available online on its official website. Check out all the necessary details regarding posts, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and much more.
|Name of Organization||RBS|
|Posts Name||Senior Software Designer (Java), Senior PMO Associate, Lead Software Designer and others|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|RBS eligibility Criteria||Graduate/Post Graduate|
|Last Date to fill online form||Going on|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test/Interview|
- Principal Software Designer (Oracle DBA)
- Lead Business Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Software Designer (CRM )
- Software Designer
- Analyst (Specialism)
- Test Lead
- Analyst (Specialism) – Java
- Risk Analyst – Market Risk Reporting and Controls
- Risk Analyst – Credit Risk Controls
- Services,Company Secretarial & Legal
- Risk Analyst
- Associate, Control Account Management
- Associate , Salcoe
- Associate ,Transaction Control
- Principal Business Analyst
- Vice President
- Lead Software Designer (Java)
- Lead Software Designer
- Lead Business Analyst
- Software Designer (HTML)
- Senior Business Analyst
- Support Manager
- M&E Ops Manager North India
- Analyst ,Fixed Income & Equity Asia Settlements, Safe Custody
- Market Risk Portfolio India, Associate Vice President
- Analyst 2
- AVP, Foreign Exchange, Money Markets & Derivative Operations
- Software Designer- WMB
- Project Manager
- Principle Business Analyst
- Software Designer
- Associate Vice President-Regulatory Reporting
- Support Professional
- Senior HTML5 Developer AND MORE
Check Latest Vacancies: RBL Bank Recruitment
RBS Jobs Gurgaon
Principal Software Designer (Oracle DBA)
If you are ambitious, like to take on challenges and want to excel in the banking field, then this job position of a VP (Principal Software Designer) is ideal for you.
In this role, you will work with the Oracle Infrastructure Projects team to fulfil the tasks relating to the deployment, support and operational readiness of large and complex Oracle RDBMS environments.
- Providing support during service transition into the production environment
- Scheduling and implementing changes with necessary assistance from developers and other IT teams
- Fulfilling business continuity requirements by participating in disaster recovery exercise
- 10+ years of experience in Oracle Database Administration on various platforms
- Well-developed communication and influencing skills to facilitate the database migration plans and subsequent delivery of those plans
- Good general awareness of Information Security policies and Technology Risk Management from an enterprise/banking systems context
Lead Business Analyst
The role holder will join as a Lead Business Analyst in Foundry, Risk Change, and will be responsible for architecture/ design & coding on single risk store for the Natwest Markets called Foundry, enabling cost savings and remediating external/internal control points whilst enabling regulatory compliance to key programmes like FRTB, RDAR, Mifid II.
One should have experience in driving technical strategy for the business unit while taking ownership on design & development of key applications.
- Provide significant input into the design and functionality of Market Risk systems
- Communicate and explain the business needs and requirements to the development teams
- Work with the global development teams and users through the development lifecycle, including testing
- Understanding of VaR / ES / Market Risk Capital calculations.
- Understanding Market Risk management including methodology, processes and terminology
- Hands-on experience of basic OTC derivative pricing models such as Black-Scholes, Term Modeling, Yield Curve Construction and Principal Component Analysis.
Get Here Current Job Openings: Indusind Bank Careers
If your expertise lies in COBOL, CICS, DB2 and JCL technologies and designing (low level) and building software systems on IBM mainframe, a position as Software Engineer is ideal for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing the back-end components required to integrate existing mainframe components with other interfacing platforms
- Review design and code to verify that they adhere to Technology Services operational principles
- Create, review and execute unit test plans and record results in test completion reports, resolve technical problems of varying degree of complexity.
- Good working knowledge of File-Aid, Endevor, Expeditor tools, MQ, Connect Direct and any batch scheduler
- Understanding of Change and Configuration Management principles is desirable
If your expertise lies in design, development and testing of automation and BPM applications, a position as Software Designer – BPM is ideal for you.
In this role, you will be working on design, development and delivery of automation implementation projects for PBB Operations either through strategic BPM platform or through various other tactical tools.
- Conducting design and development for assigned components/modules adhering to the overall architecture and design guidelines
- Ensuring all development meets business requirements and is delivered fully tested and as per development plan
- Managing development issues and escalating to Team Lead/Project Manager as appropriate
- Experience in design and building of applications/components using IBM BPM 7.5/8
- Hands-on experience in designing Coaches, Dashboards, mediation flows, REST API calls to and from BPM
- Implementation of human, integration services and hands-on experience with BPM/Web Services development
- Hands on experience in writing DB/SQL queries, stored procedures and strong development experience in Java and J2EE on the Websphere Platform
New Jobs in Kotak Mahindra: Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment
Implement best strategies for development process improvement from time to time, responsible for setting coding standards and guidelines.
Resolve technical issues & help production support to ensure, continuously update to knowledge-base with documentation – diagrams/ processes/ flows/ algorithms
Facilitate resolution/escalation of developer’s concerns or issues, mentor team members and help them in their career development
- Exposure to Distributed technologies, ORACLE/Sybase IQ, JSP, JSF and Servlets, Java Script, and AJAX
- Knowledge of XML – JAXB, JAXP, DOM, XSLT and JDBC, SQL
- J2EE application servers JBoss/ Weblogic / Websphere – experience with JBoss is preferred
- Working knowledge of industry standard design patterns, build tools – Ant/ Gradle/ Maven
For more details regarding other posts, press the direct link given below this page.
Latest Citi Bank Jobs: Citibank Recruitment
- Must be a Graduate or Post Graduate from a well recognized university
- Should have Good Academic Records
- Prior Experience adds further preference
- As per the norms of the Royal Bank Of Scotland India
- Relaxation Criteria is based on the Post for which you apply
RBS Salary India
- Based on Potential and Skills of applying contender
- Incentives, Stipend and Perks
RBS Selection Procedure
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For SERCO Recruitment
First candidate have to visit the official website of firm i.e. www.rbs.com
Then select the careers option displayed on the screen of the home page.
After this, users have to click on the tab “Search jobs”.
In the search bar, write Gurgaon, Haryana, India
A page with full details of job will display on the screen, choose any of the job which you want to apply for as per your requirement.
Then fill up your online recruitment from and submit it with your signature, passport size photograph and mandatory documents.
Your from will get successfully registered.
Press the Link to Apply For RBS Bank Recruitment
We have provided all details regarding RBS Recruitment 2017, for more updates stay connected with our web portal coolexample.in You can also book mark our page or follow us on Facebook or Google plus.
Check Govt/Private Bank Exam: