RRC SWR Hubli Recruitment
Waiting for the railway jobs?? Then your wait is over now!!! A latest notification regarding RRC SWR Hubli Recruitment has been issued by the Railway Recruitment Cell (south western railway). Skilled and hardworking aspirants are invited by the organization for 136 vacant posts of goods guard. Candidates those who are willing to work against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) Notification, they can apply for RRC SWR goods guard jobs. Eligibility criteria and other important information about RRC SWR Hubli Recruitment 2017 are available below, take a look.
Interested contenders have to fill the online application form and submit it till the last date i.e. 03-10-2017. No registration will be done after the closing date. For the purpose of selecting the candidates for RRC goods guard jobs, the authority is going to conduct computer based test (CBT) and those aspirants who clear the test will get the vacant post. Want to know more about RRC SWR Hubli Recruitment 2018 then go through the entire section of this web page which is created by the team of coolexample.in
RRC SWR Hubli Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell Hubli|
|Post Name||Goods Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||136|
|Qualification Required||Check Below|
|Last Date To Submit SWR Application Form||03-10-2017|
RRC Goods Guard Vacancies Detail:
The information about south western railway jobs is given in the table:
|Category||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Railway Recruitment Cell Goods Guard Jobs:
Candidate should have done graduation/post graduation from any recognized university.
Get Simple Job Search Tips: 10 Best Ways to Find a Job
Age Limitation and Pay Structure:
The maximum age required for the goods guard vacancies is 42 years and there is some relaxation in it for reserved categories i.e. 45 years for OBC and 47 years for SC/ST.
Those aspirants who will selected for RRC GDCE Goods Guard post get an impressive amount in the form of remuneration by the organization. The authority also provides some special facilities and allowances to their employees.
Mode of Selection for South Western Railway Recruitment:
- The committee is going to conduct a computer based test, in which contenders are required to come along with their RRC admit card. The exam will be multiple choice objective type and the exam paper will be set in different languages and they are English, Hindi, Urdu, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi and Konkani.
- After the CBT, short-listed candidates will qualify for the documents verification round. Aspirants are required to bring the entire original as well as photo copies of the documents/certificates at the time of documentation process.
Importance of E-Admit Card:
RRC hall ticket is the essential thing to be carrying in the examination hall. No contender will get an entry in the hall without the Railway Recruitment Cell admit card.
The candidates should be FIT in Aye- Two (A-II) Medical Classification for RRC SWR Hubli jobs.
How Can I Apply For RRC SWR Hubli Recruitment?
Applying procedure for south western railway goods guard jobs is framed below; Aspirants have to follow the basic instructions.
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.rrchubli.in
- Then select “Online Application for The Post of Goods Guard in Level 5 Of 7th CPC under General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) In SWR” link.
- After the download notification copy and read all the details about goods guard jobs there.
- Go through the instructions and hit on “New Registration” option.
- Fill the details and press “Submit” button.
- Then a submission form will generate on your screen.
- Fill the form carefully, upload your signature and photograph and submit it.
- Take a print out of the submission form for the further use.
Hit Here :Apply Online
Last date for online registration is 03-10-2017
Download PDF: RRC SWR Hubli 2017 Recruitment
Get the further details about RRC SWR Hubli Recruitment 2017–18 through the Official Link. If you have confusion then you can take our help by writing it in the given below comment box. For latest updates regarding careers and recruitments follow us on Twitter and Google plus.