Samsung Pay India Launch
Great News for All!! Samsung has officially launched its mobile payment service, Samsung Pay in the Indian market. Samsung Pay India Launch seems to bring a great change in transaction system, Supporting Banks & Phones. The new payments solution will functions its operations with major banks, Paytm and UPI. See How To use Samsung Pay in India and get to know all interesting stuff about this device.
At the event of Samsung Pay India launch, NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant gave his opinion about this device and said that the new payment solution will help in making the formal economy in India. In our country around 86 percent of the transactions are done using cash. In comparison to its early access programme, Samsung Pay ropes American Express cards.
Samsung Pay India Launch
In simple terms, Samsung Pay supports both NFC and MST (Magnetic Secure Transmission) that permits the users to propel a magnetic signal from smartphone to the payment terminal card reader.
Samsung Pay supporting Banks
You will soon see Citibank as an issuing partner with the support of its credit cards in future. These are some partner banks for Samsung Pay. Take a look!!
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Standard Chartered
- American Express
Samsung Pay supporting smartphones
Check out list of compatible devices for Samsung Pay mobile payment solution:
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy Note5
- Samsung Galaxy A7 launched in 2016
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Samsung Galaxy A5 launched in 2016
Samsung Format Codes (Reset Code) Tricks: Samsung Galaxy Secret Codes
Statements By Officials:
HC Hong, President and CEO, Samsung Southwest Asia
“Samsung Pay is an example of how we continue to push the boundaries of innovations to make life simpler and better for consumers. I am confident Samsung Pay will redefine digital payments and contribute to Digital India.”
“The idea is that everything is part of the smartphone. With Samsung Pay, your debit cards, credit cards, mobile wallets will all be in one place. We have always supported Make in India, and with Samsung Pay we are doing meaningful innovation in India. We have worked closely with banks, payment gateways, card companies, and even mobile wallets in India”
Mr. Asim Warsi, Senior Vice President, Mobile Business, Samsung India
“Our insights show that convenience, security and acceptance are seen by consumers as the most important influencers when choosing among different digital payment options,”
“With Samsung Pay, we give our consumers the smartest way to make digital transactions by far. Samsung Pay is highly secure through the signature KNOX Platform, fingerprint authentication and tokenization. We have partnered with major banks and card networks to give our consumers the widest range of choices, and are working on bringing more and more partners on board soon.”
“When we studied attitudes towards mobile payments in India, we found some barriers in acceptance among the consumers. The barriers were around security, ease of use and acceptance. With Samsung Pay, we’ve tried to overcome most of these issues.”
Now Available in Stores: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 India Launch
How to use Samsung Pay ?
- Firstly, users will need to register their names by following the below presented steps.
- After that, ensure that the Samsung Pay app is installed.
- If you are not able to see the app in their app location, make sure that your device is working on the latest software version. After that, add your Samsung Account ID via Settings > Accounts > Add Samsung Account.
- Now make sure that you are able to see Samsung Pay App Icon
- Through this, you can download and install the app.
How to set up Samsung Pay ?
It is to be noted that, Samsung Pay app registration is a one-time process. The Samsung Pay app registration requires, Samsung Account ID and password. You can register yourself by using register fingerprint by tapping Use Fingerprint.
You can also make use of Samsung Pay PIN for payment authentication. When you set up the Samsung Pay PIN, you can select Skip and use Samsung Pay PIN on the verification method page. If you want to add new cards just tap on Add your Debit or Credit Card. After pressing the tab the app will by default launches the camera to auto read card details.
Check Out: Top 10 Smartphones Under 10000 In India 2017
Samsung Pay India launch
Astonishing offers for Samsung Pay users!!! Take a look at some of the stunning offers, to know about more interesting offers, visit the Samsung Pay official website.
- People using Mastercard would get 20 percent discount on Pizza Hut orders
- Users will get 15 percent discount on Barista orders
- Users will also get discounts on select combos at Cafe Coffee Day.
- Users, whose account is with Axis Bank, can get up to Rs. 1,000/- cashback.
- Users having account with HDFC Bank will get 5 percent cashback on debit cards and 5x reward points on credit cards.
- SBI credit card users will get an amount of Rs. 100 cashback on every transactions
- Paytm users will get a sum of 100 percent cashback on movie tickets
- ICICI Bank are liable to get 50 percent cashback on credit and debit card transactions
- Standard Chartered users will get 20 percent cashback on transactions made through credit and debit card.
- Visa holders will get complimentary popcorn + beverage combo at INOX Cinemas.
So,this is all about Samsung Pay India Launch, For more details and latest information, stay tuned with us through our web portal that is coolexample.in
Have a look on below links