SSC MTS Recruitment
Amazing news for Job Seekers!! Recently, SSC has portrayed a notification as SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 to fill 8300 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff in non-teaching department. All you need to know is right here!! Fetch details regarding state wise vacancy in SSC MTS, applying process, salary details and all other relevant info that will help you out in accessing Staff Selection Commission.
SSC requires eligible and hard working candidates, who are confident enough to access SSC need to fill the online application form on or before the last date that is 30th January, 2017. Applying candidates need to face the Non-Technical MTS Examination that dates of which is marked on 16th April 2017, 30th April 2017 and 07th May 2017. So, go through the details and access such a reputed job.
SSC MTS Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Teaching)|
|No. of posts||8300|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Last date to Apply||30th January 2017|
SSC Recruitment Vacancy Details on the basis of Region
|Region||No. of posts|
|Eastern Region- 634|
|Karnataka Kerala Region- 666|
|Northern Region- 3186|
|North Eastern Region- 226|
|AP Andhra Pradesh||39|
|Central Region- 325|
|North Western Region- 534|
|Madhya Pradesh Region- 536|
|In rest of the places of MP||464|
|Southern Region- 705|
|Western Region- 1488|
SSC MTS Job Pay Scale
Selected candidates are liable to get salary between Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- per month.
Candidates wanted to apply for Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Posts, must possess Matriculation (10th pass) or 12th class marksheet or equivalent qualification from recognized Board/University.
Check Here: JSSC Recruitment 2017
Aspirants, who want to apply in SSC MTS Recruitment, must not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years as on 1st August, 2017. Age relaxation will be provided to the upper age limit as per the norms of the government.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC-NCL
- 3 years for EXSM
Candidates who are interested to become a part of Staff Selection Commission and are going to apply in SSC MTS Recruitment, are liable to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-. However, candidates falling under SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Ex-Serviceman eligible for reservation/Female Category need not to pay any sum of fee.
Applicants who are not exempted from paying examination fee may submit the required amount fee through State Bank of India (SBI) only one of the form-
- Challan, generated online
- SBI Net Banking
- Candidates can also make payment through Debit or Credit Card
It is to the noted that the fee, once paid, will not get refunded under any circumstance.
SSC MTS Selection Process
To get selected in SSC MTS Recruitment, applicants need to face the test that will be conducted on 16-04-2017, 30-04-2017 and 07-05-2017 by the Selection Commission Members of the organization. Candidates will get shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the test/examination.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for descriptive type qualifying paper on the basis of which, their basic language skills will be tested.
You may Also Check: Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2017
- Job Seekers who are willing to apply for SSC Multi tasking Staff Recruitment, need to visit the official web site of the organization that is- www.ssc.nic.in
- Now, on the home page under the head “Latest News”, press “Short Notice – Multitasking (non technical) staff in different states and union territories examination 2016” link
- After pressing, you will get to see the Notification, read the notification clearly
- After reading, go back to the previous page and on the top of the homepage, hit on “Apply” tab
- Online application form will appear, read and fill the application form with relevant documents
- Take out a soft copy of the application form before submitting it
- Now, hit on the “Submit” button and the application form will automatically get submitted.
Important Dates to Remember
- Releasing date for SSC MTS Notification- 24th December, 2016
- Last Date to fill and submit Online Application Forms- 30th January, 2017
- Date for Availability of Admit Card- March 2017
- Date of Non-Technical MTS Examination- 16th April 2017, 30th April 2017, 07th May 2017
Hope you get to know all the relevant info about SSC MTS Recruitment 2017. For latest updates regarding different topics, stay tuned with us only at coolexample.in