TN MRB Recruitment
The Tamil nadu medical services recruitment board (TN MRB) was established by Tamil nadu government in 2012 and achieved grand success due to its brilliant services. Recently, TN MRB Recruitment 2017 was announced by the medical corporation. The prime aim of the board is to appoint talented staff for different categories of posts including assistance surgeon, general surgeon for backlog etc.
Recruitment notification has been introduced by MRB to invite candidates seeking job in this reputed institute. Candidates who are looking for jobs in government sector can apply for the current 2804 vacancies in TN medical board. Below we have provided some terms and conditions that have to keep in mind before applying online or offline for TN MRB recruitment. We have given eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees and much more essential information required to apply for the job vacancy.
TN MRB Recruitment
|Name of the Board||Medical service Recruitment Board (MRB)|
|No of Posts||2804 Posts|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview|
|Last Date to Apply||24-02-2017|
TN MRB Vacancies
- Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- Assistant Surgeon (General)
- Assistant Surgeon-Backlog (General)
Check Latest Vacancy for Freshers/Exp candidates: RBS Recruitment
- Aspirants must be having a post graduate or MBBS degree or DNB in concerned field.
- Candidates should be an authenticate practioner under the madras medical registration act 1914.
- For SC, SC (A), ST, MBC & DC, BC, BCM, Ex-servicemen Candidates age should be 57 years, 35 years for others & 48 years for Ex-Servicemen (Others)
- Age relaxation is applicable according to norms and rules.
- Candidates of general category have to pay Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH) and DW candidates: Rs. 375/-
- Selection for this Therapeutic assistant job will be made on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in their academic qualification.
- The weightage of marks will be given 50% for Diploma, 30% for HSC/P.U.C and 20% for SSLC / 10th.
Current Job Openings in Serco India: SERCO RECRUITMENT
Process To Apply For TN MRB Recruitment
- Before implementing, candidates should make sure to have an email id, photocopies of color photographs, valid phone number and signature proof.
- First visit the official website of medical service recruitment board i.e. mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Then candidate have to tap on the option online registration displayed on the home page of website.
- Select the post for which you want to apply and click on the tab “apply online”.
- Aspirants have to fill their complete information and then submit it by clicking on the submit button.
- Now you have applied successfully for the desired post, users who want to keep the application record for future can take printout of it.
We have given all essential details regarding TN MRB Recruitment 2017; candidates must clutch this astonishing opportunity to make their career bright.