TNPSC Assistant Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has a latest job opportunity just for you. The organization is inviting job searchers to apply against TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017 by submitting the application form. A total of 54 Assistant posts in the Departments of Secretariat are available. It is mandatory for the appliers to register their basic info through one time online registration system the details of which is given below. As per TNPSC notification, last date for submission of TNPSC online application form is 26-09-2017. TNPSC job openings are the best opportunity to grab for career oriented individuals. To grab more details concerning TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2018, scroll down this web page.
TNPSC Assistant Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Qualification Required||Check Below|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||26-09-2017|
|Name of Post||Category Wise Distribution|
|Assistant||General Turn||Backward Class||Backward Class Muslim||Most Backward Class||Scheduled Caste (A)||Scheduled Caste||Scheduled Tribe|
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from the University Grants Commission recognized university or institution. The applicants should be an approved probationer in the post held by them in the parent department and with service for a period of not less than three years. Candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years as on 01-07-2017. However, Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar) and Scheduled Tribes are liable to get 5 years of relaxation in age.
Selected applicants will get an attractive and impressive amount of grade pay as per the norms of the organization. Appointed applicants will get Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2600/-(PB1).
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the Written Examination.
Written Exam Pattern
|Subject||Duration of Examination||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying marks for selection for all communities|
|General Studies (100 Questions) (Degree Standard) (75 Questions) Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) (25 Questions)||3 hours||150||90|
|General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Std.) (100 Questions) (Total – 200 Questions)||150|
Apply for the Vacancies: RECTPCL Recruitment
Mandatory Fee To Pay
For one time registration candidates need to pay a sum of Rs 150/- Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
The examination fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid at the time of submitting the online application. However, special category candidates are exempted to pay such amount of examination fee as listed in the notification. The fee is payable by online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application
Check Latest Job Opening: LIC Housing Finance Assistant Recruitment
Steps To Apply For TNPSC Recruitment
- First of all, visit the website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the home page, hit on “Notifications” button that is given in the middle of the page.
- Now, press on “ASSISTANT IN THE DEPARTMENTS OF SECRETARIAT (OTHER THAN LAW AND FINANCE)” link, placed below “notification 2017” head.
- Read all the details clearly and if you match the eligibility criteria, go back and Press “Apply Online” link
- Now press “One time registration” button and on the new page, hit on “New User” tab
- Fill the form with correct details and hit on “Submit” tab.
- After that, furnish the TNPSC application form and attach mandatory documents.
- Make payment of fee through proper channel.
- Lastly, take out the hard copy of the filled application form for future use.
Apply Online>> TNPSC Jobs
- Last date for submission of online application: 26.09.2017
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 28.09.2017
- Last date for submitting NOC and copy of online application: 20.10.2017
- Date and Time of Written Examination: 25.11.2017 (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)
Press Here>> TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017
This is all about the latest job vacancy titled as TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017- 2018. To get more details, visit the Official Link or stay connected with us at coolexample.in