Remarkable news is brought up for all those who were seeking career opportunities in Tamil nadu public service commission. TNPSC Recruitment 2017 will commence from the April first week. The service commission is inviting the talented intellectuals to fill up 682 Group 2 Posts (Civil Services) & 333 AAO.
The concerned applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying to the below provided latest job openings. In this page, you will get to know the complete details of age criteria, qualification requirement and selection process. However, the candidates selected have to appear on the written test that will take place on 06-08-2017.
|Name Of The Post||Vacancies||Date Of Notification||Date Of Examination|
|Combined Civil Services Examination – II (Group-IIA Services – Non-Interview Post)||682||1st week of April 2017||06.08.2017 (Sunday)|
The above prescribed job vacancies will be in Tamil nadu state. And the candidate who will appear for the Tamil nadu public service commission must ensure that they get the overview of the exam pattern and syllabus. All the details regarding this are available o the firm official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in. Applicants have to register themselves on this website to fill up the application form online with all required credentials and scanned photographs.
TNPSC Civil Service Exam Eligibility
To apply for the post of combined civil services, applicant must be having graduation or post graduation degree or diploma from a well reputed institution or university. Along with this, candidate must be having good academic records with good certifications and should be having good communication skills.
Moreover, the intellectuals falling under the general category must not be less than 18 years of age and must not be more than 30 years. This service commission has not provided ay upper age limitation for the candidate falling under ST/ BC/SC/BCM/MBC category.
Check Here: CRPF Recruitment 2017
Please Note: TNPSC careers 2017 notification is purely rely upon written examination as it is a non interview hiring process. So there will be great chance to get selected by giving good performance in the exam conducted by the organization. Those who have interest in this profile can undoubtedly apply via its official website.
- Notification date: 1 week of April, 2017
- Examination date: 06-08-2017
- Last date to apply: updated soon
We hope that viewers will get sufficient information regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2017. For more interesting facts and information, stay updated with our web portal i.e. coolexample.in
An employment notice has been circulated by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission titled as TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Keen and eligible candidates are invited for 333 vacant vacancies for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer in Tamil Nadu PSC. Interested individuals for TNPSC Recruitment need to submit application form through online process on or before the last dates that is 07-04-2017.
Candidates are advised to pay Rs. 150/- as registration fee at the time of registering their basic particulars through one time online registration system .The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. Other information concerning to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment can be obtained from the below segment which is created by the Cool Team.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Agricultural Officer|
|No. Of TNPSC Vacancies||333|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Interview|
TNPSC Salary Structure:
|Name of the Post and Post Code||Scale of pay|
|ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL OFFICER (Post Code: 3101)||Rs.5200-20200/- (PB2) + 2800/- Grade Pay|
Check Current Vacancies: OPTCL Recruitment 2017
Aspirants, who wish to apply for TNPSC career, must have completed Higher Secondary (Plus Two) Examination and should have two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
- Candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes should not be less than 18 years of age to apply for TNPSC Recruitment.
- Aspirants belonging to other category should not be less than 18 years nad more than 30 years to apply for AAO post.
Latest Job Openings: State Bank of India Careers 2017
- For Differently Abled Persons: Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
- For Ex-servicemen
- No maximum age limit for the Applicants who belong to SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM.
- The maximum age limit is 48 years for “others” (i.e) Applicants not belonging to any of the above said categories.
- The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the Applicants those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
Examination and Registration Fee:
|Registration Fee||Examination Fee||Amount Of Fee|
|For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017)
Note: Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
|Examination Fee For Examination
Note: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below
It is to be noted that, candidates belonging to special categories are liable to get relaxation in fee on the basis of norms of the organization.
Get More Jobs in PSC: KPSC Recruitment
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Online Application Form:
- Candidates who want to apply in TNPSC jobs, first need to visit the official site of organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Now follow the section “One-Time Registration” and then press the link available on home page of official site.
- If you are a new user, register yourself by entering the information needed there and then press “Submit” button.
- Thereafter, login again with your id and password
- Next, fill the online application form with correct details.
- Already Registered users can use their existing user ID and Password and create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system.
- Now, fill the online application form with full information.
- Next, upload the scanned photo and signature along mandatory documents required there with application.
- After that, you are required to make payment of application fee through online mode.
- Lastly, hit on “Submit” button and take out a hard copy for future use.
Get Here 6000+ Upcoming Jobs: AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Important Dates to Remember:
Notification Date: 08-03-2017
Last Date for Submission Of Applications: 07-04-2017
Last Date for Payment Of Fee: 11-04-2017
Date & Time Of Exam:
|Paper- I (Agriculture Diploma Standard)||02-07-2017 FN||10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.|
|Paper – II (General Studies HSC Standard)||02:30 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.|
Press Here To Get TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Hope you’ll get to know much about TNPSC Recruitment 2017, for more information, stay tuned with us through our web portal that is coolexample.in