United India Insurance Company Limited has release online advertisement portrayed as UIIC Recruitment 2017. The organization invites eligible job seekers for the engagement of 696 Assistant Posts. Individuals who are interested and eligible to apply for UIIC jobs are liable to submit UIIC online application on or before 28-08-2017. By visiting @www.uiic.co.in, you can easily go through the notice released by UIIC for the Assistant jobs 2017. Note that UIIC Recruitment 2018 notification has been released all over India except for “Jammu and Kashmir” state.
United India Insurance Company Limited
|Number of Vacancies||696|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14-08-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28-08-2017|
- Willing candidates, who possess graduation / post graduation degree from a recognized institute / university, can apply for the vacant post.
- He / She must have the knowledge to read, write and speak of the regional/ local language of the state from which they are interested to apply.
- Candidates must not be below 18 or above 28 years of age as on 30-06-2017.
Appointed applicants will get an attractive and impressive amount of pay scale as per the rules governing the organization. Candidates will get Rs. 23000/- per month in the initial stage of pay in Metropolitan cities.
According to UIIC Assistant Notification 2017, applicants need to qualify Preliminary and Main exam to get selected for the UIIC vacancy. Candidates are advised to prepare for the respective exams according to UIIC syllabus to qualify the exam. Qualifying candidates need to face personal interview for final selection.
Candidates are required to Pay The Fee of Rs. 300/- For General Candidates and Rs. 150/- For SC/ST.
Steps to Apply for UIIC Recruitment
- Visit the website uiic.co.in
- Under the Quick Link section hit on “Recruitment” link.
- Now press relevant like and read all the information clearly.
- If you are eligible to apply press appropriate link to “apply online”
- Next, register your name and fill the application form with required info and documents.
- Submit the application fee through proper channel.
- After filling, send the application form by pressing “Submit” tab
- Take out a hard copy of the filled application form for future use.
- Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form: 14-08-2017
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 28-08-2017
- Date Of Preliminary Exam: 22-09-2107
- Date of Mains Exam: 23-10-2017
Press Here >>> UIIC Notification 2017
Candidates if you face any issue concerning UIIC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, leave you comment below and for more updates, stay connected with us only at coolexample.in